+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League 2 Play Off Final

Not the best game to watch but crazy that all 3 playoff games so far have gone to pens.

Such fine margins again, unbelievable really.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Such fine margins again, unbelievable really.
    These really are my favourite games to watch. It shouldn't be any surprise they go to pens, same division, almost the same points total, neutral venue. Can't wait for the last one tomorrow

I was cheering on Carlisle today. I want the chance to set the record straight against all our old NL rivals.
    You could have a mini-league with Barrow, Harrogate, Sutton, Stockport, Grimsby, Wrexham, Notts - the only one missing is Hartlepool. For me, these games have a little bit extra - I hate all of them

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    All Carlisle since the equaliser. Shocked out how many empty seats there are. Shows our 23,500 was very impressive for Div 5.
    Yes 4,000+ more for National league play off final (34,004 league two, 38,138 National league) didn't notice any difference in football between Leagues only goalkeepers probably better in league two.

Lets hope we can get one over on Challinor next season

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Yes 4,000+ more for National league play off final (34,004 league two, 38,138 National league) didn't notice any difference in football between Leagues only goalkeepers probably better in league two.
    Great guy by all accounts, but I can't see Sam Slo keeping his spot to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    I'm surprised at the attendance as there were plenty of gaps in the crowd.

Someone mentioned on twitter that all the teams in blue lost as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    These really are my favourite games to watch. It shouldn't be any surprise they go to pens, same division, almost the same points total, neutral venue. Can't wait for the last one tomorrow

I was cheering on Carlisle today. I want the chance to set the record straight against all our old NL rivals.
    You could have a mini-league with Barrow, Harrogate, Sutton, Stockport, Grimsby, Wrexham, Notts - the only one missing is Hartlepool. For me, these games have a little bit extra - I hate all of them
    And Salford, we owe them one.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    I'm surprised at the attendance as there were plenty of gaps in the crowd.
    Same here, Notts had the bottom and middle tiers pretty much packed, chesterfield had the bottom tier packed, the amount of spaces in on the TV was quite shocking in comparison, maybe they included the club Wembley members in the attendance whether they attended or not?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast