+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: League 2 Play Off Final

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Not seen a play off game that has been as good or exciting as ours
    Barnsley certainly deserved to win that game, but didn't. She's a cruel mistress that Foosball is. Blue Hoodoo over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Pie View Post
    Great guy by all accounts, but I can't see Sam Slo keeping his spot to be honest
    Sam is a good goalkeeper at L2, nearly the best defense over last season,

I was a bit surprised by the crowd for the L2 final - 34,000, with 15,000 from Carlisle and 16,000 from Stockport reportedly. Makes our 22,500 during a rail strike look even more impressive. Now let’s turn that into as many season ticket sales as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Sam is a good goalkeeper at L2, nearly the best defense over last season,
    I would be worried if he was our regular keeper next season. Great to have at the club for his experience and as back up but not good enough for first choice in League 2.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not a Barnsley pen in the Barnsley V Sheff W P/O final, just 2 players going for the same ball, IMHAHO. But neither was it a Barnsley sending off mins later. Will the "Blue Hoodoo" end today?
    Anywhere else on the pitch would have resulted in a free kick to Barnsley. Two players going for the ball but one kicks the other.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234