+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Play Off Final Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday

Ain’t that just typical? Smith leading with his elbow ever chance he get and not even spoken to then we put an iffy tackle in and get a red.

Really gutted for you lads. Didn't deserve that. Never a red and you could have had a penalty.

I couldn’t be prouder of the lads (apart from Russell) they were magnificent to a man and a cruel way to lose.
    Last edited by Doggydo; 29-05-2023 at 04:50 PM.

Cruel end to the game.

Thanks to all at Barnsley FC for your efforts this season.

Jesus Christ that's cruel , proud of the lads today , just how gutted is it possible to be .

Absolutely magnificent with ten men and I couldn't be prouder of our club .

Just wasn't our day and you just have to take it on the chin , that's football .

Brilliant season which was more than anything we could have hoped for given the state of the club 12 months ago

Who knows we may not need the play offs in 12 months time .

We are on to something with Duff and the ownership need to back this man .

Awful feeling right now but we go again next season .

Awful result but proud of the whole club .

Not devastating , gutted , but not devastated .

We will have our day but we need to keep our Michael and he needs some backing .

You Reds .

On a Wednesday note they’ve got a hell of a lot of spending to do next season.

No justice in that game today.

OWLS seem to have all the breaks going including a shocking red card against us on 49 mins.

All I really wanted today was no controversy and didn’t get it.

Proud of the reds today gave absolutely everything !

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Jesus Christ that's cruel , proud of the lads today , just how gutted is it possible to be .

Absolutely magnificent with ten men and I couldn't be prouder of our club .

Just wasn't our day and you just have to take it on the chin , that's football .

Brilliant season which was more than anything we could have hoped for given the state of the club 12 months ago

Who knows we may not need the play offs in 12 months time .

We are on to something with Duff and the ownership need to back this man .

Awful feeling right now but we go again next season .

Awful result but proud of the whole club .

Not devastating , gutted , but not devastated .

We will have our day but we need to keep our Michael and he needs some backing .

You Reds .
    Welcome back Animal. It seems you enjoyed your cruise.

Didn't see the game today (chose not to). It may not seem it right now but we may be better with another season in division 3, if we can keep Duff and the majority of the current players (who will be even better for the experience in my view next season and give us a better chance of championship survival).

Tried to be a "neutral" at the start of the game, but I thought the ref was harsh on you so I was rooting for you to win it - and thought you might when Luca had the chance.
    Your lads put in a great performance in difficult circumstances and you should be proud of them.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post
    Tried to be a "neutral" at the start of the game, but I thought the ref was harsh on you so I was rooting for you to win it - and thought you might when Luca had the chance.
    Your lads put in a great performance in difficult circumstances and you should be proud of them.
    X2 just make sure you go up automatically next year - sorry lads was hoping you would win that one

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast