+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Play Off Final Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday

When Windass scored it was one of those moments that will stay with me for as long as I live .

Total disbelief , no words , just numb .

Hard to compute something like that it really is .

Jeez .

Before we went down my main concern was that we would not turn up but the fact was they did turn up & gave everything & so did us fans , it was a joint effort & under the circumstances it was a fantastic joint effort , I felt drained when the final whistle went but when I was walking back down wembley way my thoughts were full of pride, Barnsley fans will always back the team if the team give their all , we will not accept shirkers or players who do not want to put it in , we embrace players who have the same work ethic of our proud community & yesterday none of us were let down , we can look back at the officials & feel let down but over the decades it has never been any different , it was cruel but we will dust ourselves down & go again , I believe the experience of this season will inspire Duff to take up the mantle & give it a right go again next season , I have enjoyed this season & more of the same will not go a miss, over to you Mr Duff & thanks for everything you have done .

Great words shadrack, absolutely bang on there pal
    Just on train now heading back to Donny
    Feeling flat as a fart but thas cheered me up abit there 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Before we went down my main concern was that we would not turn up but the fact was they did turn up & gave everything & so did us fans , it was a joint effort & under the circumstances it was a fantastic joint effort , I felt drained when the final whistle went but when I was walking back down wembley way my thoughts were full of pride, Barnsley fans will always back the team if the team give their all , we will not accept shirkers or players who do not want to put it in , we embrace players who have the same work ethic of our proud community & yesterday none of us were let down , we can look back at the officials & feel let down but over the decades it has never been any different , it was cruel but we will dust ourselves down & go again , I believe the experience of this season will inspire Duff to take up the mantle & give it a right go again next season , I have enjoyed this season & more of the same will not go a miss, over to you Mr Duff & thanks for everything you have done .
    Nice post and well said mate. Nail hit on head. Just on train back to Donny reflecting with a couple of beers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456