+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Play Off Final Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday

Romared Match Thoughts Play Off Final Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday

Bit of a game on here haven't we ?

Welcome back Animal. Hope honeymoon dint tek too much art o thi

Oh yes, this is in the top 3 biggest games of my time as a Red. Thing is, I ent bin that nervous but contemplating losing this game is something that I've mentally avoided. Losing this would be a very difficult one to take.

On the other hand, thinking about winning is utopia. The party would go on and on.

On the game itself, I think we might approach this different to the Bolton game where we nullified them and were in total control without actually bombarding them. I absolutely trust Duff tactically. He'll have drilled it into our players our plan all week and we'll hopefully execute it well. Good luck to everybody associated with the club

It’s a massive one
    Could be an euphoric day
    Alternative doesn’t bare thinking about
    I trust duff n the lads
    Put them chances away PLEASE BOYS!
    Don’t be one of those WHAT IF days
    Also please don’t have a busy referee who gets card happy n ruins it
    come on lads make our summer

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Welcome back Animal. Hope honeymoon dint tek too much art o thi

Oh yes, this is in the top 3 biggest games of my time as a Red. Thing is, I ent bin that nervous but contemplating losing this game is something that I've mentally avoided. Losing this would be a very difficult one to take.

On the other hand, thinking about winning is utopia. The party would go on and on.

On the game itself, I think we might approach this different to the Bolton game where we nullified them and were in total control without actually bombarding them. I absolutely trust Duff tactically. He'll have drilled it into our players our plan all week and we'll hopefully execute it well. Good luck to everybody associated with the club
    Thanks mate , absolutely amazing time , the ship was incredible , to be honest it's fantastic value for money considering tha can eat as much as tha wants almost 24 hours a day and the choice of snap is absolutely unreal .

On-board drinks a little expensive but nowt that wouldn't surprise thi , find a way round that anyroad , stop offs , bring it back on to the ship and stick it in thi fridge and sup it whilst tha sunbathing on the decks .

Loved all the stop offs although I wouldn't be in a hurry to go to Marseille and Barcelona again , way way too busy for us personally , London on steroids .

Loved Cadiz , gem of a place , non touristy , proper Spain but loads to do , cheap as chips , paid 90p for a litre bottle of the local beer and it's proper nice .

Booking a week there in September we loved it that much .

As tha sez we've a distinct advantage over that lot , we've a superb manager .

It might just be the difference tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Thanks mate , absolutely amazing time , the ship was incredible , to be honest it's fantastic value for money considering tha can eat as much as tha wants almost 24 hours a day and the choice of snap is absolutely unreal .

On-board drinks a little expensive but nowt that wouldn't surprise thi , find a way round that anyroad , stop offs , bring it back on to the ship and stick it in thi fridge and sup it whilst tha sunbathing on the decks .

Loved all the stop offs although I wouldn't be in a hurry to go to Marseille and Barcelona again , way way too busy for us personally , London on steroids .

Loved Cadiz , gem of a place , non touristy , proper Spain but loads to do , cheap as chips , paid 90p for a litre bottle of the local beer and it's proper nice .

Booking a week there in September we loved it that much .

As tha sez we've a distinct advantage over that lot , we've a superb manager .

It might just be the difference tomorrow .
    Glad thy edda nice trip. A tha guin tomorrow mi owd?

Glad thy edda nice trip. A tha guin tomorrow mi owd?
    Watching it at home Pass , it's been a mental few weeks and the bank balance has taken a reight hammering what with the wedding and that .

I'd just like to take a minute and pause for thought for our mate Roma .

He'd be excited as a kid on Xmas Eve tonight with this monumental game tomorrow afternoon .

Hope you are looking down tomorrow mi owd along with Exiletyke and I'm sure you both will be doing your bit .

Bless you both .

Let us hope that today passes without some unsavoury incidents like we witnessed at the last play off final that we reached.

It's a football match when all said and done. I hope we can all walk up and back down Wembley way and do Yorkshire proud. Let's all have a good day out.

"We are not enemies but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passions may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be by the better angels within our nature"

Come on you Reds!

Let us hope that today passes without some unsavoury incidents like we witnessed at the last play off final that we reached.

It's a football match when all said and done. I hope we can all walk up and back down Wembley way and do Yorkshire proud. Let's all have a good day out.

"We are not enemies but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passions may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be by the better angels within our nature"

Come on you Reds!
    PS- All together now- Barry Bannan is a w****r is a w ****r

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd just like to take a minute and pause for thought for our mate Roma .

He'd be excited as a kid on Xmas Eve tonight with this monumental game tomorrow afternoon .

Hope you are looking down tomorrow mi owd along with Exiletyke and I'm sure you both will be doing your bit .

Bless you both .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast