+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Final updated prediction league 0f 2023

Red face The Final updated prediction league 0f 2023

Well it's all over; for a few months anyway. Can we do a Burnley and bounce back - personally I don't think so and will do a Derby and miss the paly offs on goal dif.

Anyway, life goes on and we have a winner; another local so I'll have to raid the savings and pay postage as I doubt Ozwhite will send me a plane ticket for a personal delivery. Oz, If you message me I'll sort something - you have until midnight today (28th) to respond - It's already the 29th in Oz land 🤣

Well done everyone for taking part; next season we will hopefully all be predicting wins!

• Ozwhite 58
    • Silentman 52
    • Orgoner 46
    • OzLeeds 46
    • Rev 46
    • Calverleyboy 46
    • Orange 41
    • Belfast 37
    • Tichi 36
    • Sniffer 34
    • Spaldy 33
    • Bathlad 31
    • Hopeless 31
    • Billy 29
    • Alf 25 1/2
    • Whitestomper 24
    • MONACO TOTTY 24
    • Ubique 20
    • Costa Blanca 17
    • Joel 10
    • Asturian 4
    • Morrim 3
    • HgateN 1

Cheers for organising once more

Yeah thanks for taking points of me i really wanted to go past orgs lol Good job old man hope your up to it new season your a champion playing championship just saying

Sorry Calv, now in Lisbon and just spotted this now. ☺ I had sent a private message a couple of years back...but my screen has changed in appearance since then, and can't even see where to now! Can you give me a clue where to click on? 😀

And maybe I shouldn't enter this anymore. 🤔 Won it the year we lost to Derby in the playoff..and now when we are relegated ffs! 🤐

Congrats Oz

Thanks cal and well done oz.
    Think most of us went wrong by actually predicting that we would win some games.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Thanks cal and well done oz.
    Think most of us went wrong by actually predicting that we would win some games.
    Hummm i think I predicted 99% loses lol doesn't work like that sorer time correct score 0 leeds score!

Thank you Calvo for taking the time to do this - much appreciated.
    Just wish our results mirrored the hard work you do organising the comp every week.
    T xx

Cav,

have you considered applying for the open DOF position? I think your organization skills are better than the previous one.

Easily in the top three prediction leagues on here!

I lost the plot in this competition this season, making irrational predictions, especially in games where a 0-0 was never going to happen. Eejit!

I was equally bobbins in my own offerings.

Stupid game(s)!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)