+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sad Spuds.

Sad Spuds.

They are cheering on a big win at Leeds today but I can see a tumble with that club for the next few seasons.

First of all we have replaced them from their their precious top six spot and I can see Chelski having a better recovery season next time round with Liverpool already having staged their too late recovery.

Top players unsettled there and there is talk of boardroom unrest and upheaval and to top it all unrest among their "loyal" fickle so called fans.

It will be interesting to see what they make of next season especially if they get away to a poor start.

I can’t see an established manager that will want to touch them with a barge pole.

I see Kane is being linked with us these days. I don’t see it happening myself.

I was hoping they’d Qualify for the conference league. The fact that they don’t have to worry about Europe season of the walking dead advantage

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I can’t see an established manager that will want to touch them with a barge pole.

I see Kane is being linked with us these days. I don’t see it happening myself.
    I can see him going to Manure to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I think you could be right on that one Jammy. Manure would pay stupid money for a player of his age and give him silly wages. We should stick to the policy of younger players already established but with ongoing potential.

To be honest Kane is still good but has he more than a couple of seasons left in him at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I agree, I think that’s a likely destination for him. Not sure if he will win anything there - I hope he won’t!

Harry Kane should go to Real Madrid, would be a good move for him as well as for us!

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    Harry Kane should go to Real Madrid, would be a good move for him as well as for us!
    At which point, the Champions League draw host announces "and, the next team in Real Madrid's group is..."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    At which point, the Champions League draw host announces "and, the next team in Real Madrid's group is..."
    "...NOT Liverpool"

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)