+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO b cram

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Just for balance the owner and moderators of that site are ****s ......sue me
    Unless you can provide irrefutable evidence of that I'm not believing you.

I won't be suing you though.

And probably hurt cobra very badly......hope he's well
    Always liked Cobra's posts, had a few PMs with him and a genuinely decent bloke who just wanted the best for DFC and who had genuine points to make - some on this forum could learn from the like of Cobra.

Also hope he's fairing well.

Wish I kept the post that said you only get banned from that site if you do something serious.

The 3 examples they gave was

1. Threaten someone
    2. Post racist material
    3. Attempt to post ****ographic material.

I don't know where posting from the same e mail address as your brother is on that list, maybe under number " we can't handle that **** bin him "

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Always liked Cobra's posts, had a few PMs with him and a genuinely decent bloke who just wanted the best for DFC and who had genuine points to make - some on this forum could learn from the like of Cobra.

Also hope he's fairing well.
    He was on jumpers for goalposts for a wee while along with another good Dee and Millwall man mo from Montrose.

Unless you can provide irrefutable evidence of that I'm not believing you.

I won't be suing you though.
    100% irrefutable evidence 🤣 that was refuted within 10 mins........I didn't have to hire Dixon hawke either.

Wish I kept the post that said you only get banned from that site if you do something serious.

The 3 examples they gave was

1. Threaten someone
    2. Post racist material
    3. Attempt to post ****ographic material.

I don't know where posting from the same e mail address as your brother is on that list, maybe under number " we can't handle that **** bin him "
    Strange rule that. I know someone else who got banned for creating a second profile that he only used at work. Got 'found out' when his son picked up his phone at home, he'd left the site open in his browser and it went direct to the site via his home IP address. Reason for ban? Having two profiles - as I say strange rule. You can call people all sorts simply because they have a different opinion to yours but you can't have two profiles?? What the danger to other users is in having two profiles is beyond me - I'd end up arguing with myself and that's probably as far as any danger would go.

And of course if another member of your family uses a profile from the same house as you - you both get banned. Seems the rule there is only one profile per household. I was pulled up once because someone logged in at my house, accused of having two profiles - the evidence was irrefutable, two profiles logged in from the same IP. Mind boggling.

He was on jumpers for goalposts for a wee while along with another good Dee and Millwall man mo from Montrose.
    Never been on that one, only do here and TDB although over on TDB there are a couple of clear DABs who just wind people up that are getting away with it and one known DAB that seems to be tolerated - having said that he doesn't do the wind up stuff.

Never been on that one, only do here and TDB although over on TDB there are a couple of clear DABs who just wind people up that are getting away with it and one known DAB that seems to be tolerated - having said that he doesn't do the wind up stuff.
    Tapei.....I've called him out on my wynd up profile. 👍

Strange rule that. I know someone else who got banned for creating a second profile that he only used at work. Got 'found out' when his son picked up his phone at home, he'd left the site open in his browser and it went direct to the site via his home IP address. Reason for ban? Having two profiles - as I say strange rule. You can call people all sorts simply because they have a different opinion to yours but you can't have two profiles?? What the danger to other users is in having two profiles is beyond me - I'd end up arguing with myself and that's probably as far as any danger would go.

And of course if another member of your family uses a profile from the same house as you - you both get banned. Seems the rule there is only one profile per household. I was pulled up once because someone logged in at my house, accused of having two profiles - the evidence was irrefutable, two profiles logged in from the same IP. Mind boggling.
    My "crime" was posting from my dad's address 4 days after my brother......so heehaw to do with 1,2 or 3.

That's yer 100% irrefutable evidence 😆

Imagine going to visit yer dad and your brother does as well, what a ****ing coincidence, when wud that ever happen......****ing ****s.

But I've enjoyed the 6 years now of putting the boot in whenever I can.

Mon the penguins 🏳️*🌈

I think the banning of some posters has worked to the benefit of Dundee Mad. It seems to have created a much more tolerant atmosphere and everyone gets the chance to say what they think and just live with the consequences.
    This forum has had discussions about all sorts of topics that would not be possible on TDB
    Think there is a place for both forums.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)