+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partick or county

Partick or county

What will suit us better, think partick.

We will be competing in btm half I think even a re*****ised jags would be weaker than county.

County slight favs according to the bookies to prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    What will suit us better, think partick.

We will be competing in btm half I think even a re*****ised jags would be weaker than county.

County slight favs according to the bookies to prevail.
    Ross County will be a difficult task up there for Partick. Can't see it but I hope County go down.

Hoping Partick scape it but the head is saying County,

Patrick are playing very well at present and scoring goals.
    I think that they will win the playoff as they are capable of scoring goals both at home and away from from home having scored 5 goals away from home against both Queens Park and Ayr United.

Our head to head results against either side are the same. Obviously more games against Partick but we are even in the number of head to head results . I thought our record against Ross County would be weaker but no. Think Partict would be better for us.

Quite a bit of movement on the jags price, clear favs for Thursday.

I'm no sure though, have all the momentum but mibbe blown themselves oot.

County defo a step up from QP and Ayr.

Really interesting double header.

I am going to give Ross County my vote to win at Firhill, convincingly.

There that's the kiss of death for them considering my predictive record!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Our head to head results against either side are the same. Obviously more games against Partick but we are even in the number of head to head results . I thought our record against Ross County would be weaker but no. Think Partict would be better for us.
    It would certainly save a long journey to Dingwall if Partick Thistle win the playoff.
    From a financial position Partick Thistle have a far larger travelling support than Ross County.

Well deserved win but they must be kicking themselves they didn't finish it tonight.

I'm gonna really struggle with this VAR ****e next season.

Can't believe Ross County made it. Guy who missed the penalty had been originally given a straight red. Var changed it to a yellow and allowed him to stay on the pitch and miss their crucial penalty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)