+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: League 2 ground capacities

League 2 ground capacities

Anyone got a good, trustworthy list of ground capacities?

I was looking up where Meadow Lane would rank (I think 3rd behind Franchise FC and Bradford), but I noticed that a couple of the smaller grounds claim over 5,000 themselves (such as Harrogate claiming Wetherby Road has a capacity of 5,071) while most of the lists I saw had capacity in the 3,000s.

Ta.

Wikipedia has this page, but it hasn't been updated yet for the new season.

Like you said, I'm pretty sure we'll be third behind Bradford and Donny.

For me Donny will always be up the A1, not down the M1

Although Franchise's stadium has a capacity over 50% larger than that of Meadow Lane, their record league attendance of 21,545 isn't that much larger than ours in the 5th tier of 16,511.

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post

Although Franchise's stadium has a capacity over 50% larger than that of Meadow Lane, their record league attendance of 21,545 isn't that much larger than ours in the 5th tier of 16,511.
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about MK Dons. For some reason I thought Donny's stadium was bigger than it is. I've been since 4am so please ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    It's odd that you see numerous road signs for Doncaster in Nottingham, but none for Sheffield - which is closer and much bigger. I get that the A614 heads straight for Donny, but I would think more people would want confirmation of the way to Sheffield than there, especially since Meadow Hall was built.
    We've done well at their new ground, only one defeat in 5 visits so far. Also won 4 of the last 5 visits to Belle Vue.