Animal I need to offer you a mighty big apology.
Regarding your honeymoon cruise, you said you were on deck 11, we were on deck 10.

When you first mentioned you were going on your first cruise I wondered if it might be the same one we were going on and the other week you mentioned it again and I asked you what ship it was which confirmed it was the same cruise.

I was going to tell you but it good old Baldrick fashion I came up with a cunning plan.
Every time we’ve gone from Wooly Edge there’s only ever been up to a dozen people going down so I thought I’d have no trouble at all picking a honeymoon couple of the right age and then taking a look at your luggage label to get your cabin number and once on board I was going to send you a bottle of bubbly with the message ‘from a fellow passenger’ and then keep you scratching your head for a couple of days as to who it was from.

So to my horror when we got to Wooly Edge I was gobsmacked when I say 3 buses going down so my devious plan had backfired big style and as with a few managers we’ve had I hadn’t got a plan B
I tried the first week listening for any Yorkshire accents and asking if they were on honeymoon and did they call them animal
I had to give up on that though because of the weird looks I was getting my wife thought I’d gone nuts.

Anyway it’s good to read you had a good time, it’s just a pity the weather wasn’t 100% and a bigger pity we didn’t get to have a pint together and I’ve no doubt we passed each other many time over the two week.