+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds or Everton

Leeds or Everton

Who do you want to be relegated?
    Maybe both if Leicester can beat Newcastle on Monday.

i've wanted Everton to survive but only for Dyche's sake, but they've given leeds and leicester hope today, losing Calvert-lewin was a blow but with what they've spent they should have more guns in the arsenal.

Get dirty Leeds down, serve them right for sacking Bielsa.

You wonder whether that was the point against Wolves that helps Everton stay up or the draw that sends them down. If they had beaten Wolves their fate was in their own hands. Leeds now have the chance to beat West Ham and go above them.

WE ALL HATE LEEDS!

The point Everton nicked in the 99th minute will I believe give the Burnley Old Boys the impetus they need to stay up.

I’ve a feeling that Everton will survive. However I would prefer that both Everton and Leeds go down.

They have a sense of entitlement that I don’t like. No one has the right to sit at the top table and no one is too big to go down.

Come on Leicester find some form and beat Newcastle tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    no one is too big to go down.
    As the actress said to the bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Who do you want to be relegated?
    Maybe both if Leicester can beat Newcastle on Monday.
    Remember Alf, it was the same scenario this time last year, and it was fat Frankie Lampo's Everton then lol.
    I don't care about Leicester though to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Remember Alf, it was the same scenario this time last year, and it was fat Frankie Lampo's Everton then lol.
    I don't care about Leicester though to be honest.
    I was thinking about that today, a year ago I did Pen Y Ghent then went in a pub in Horton, the Landlord was a Burnley fan but he wasn't there, but his barman was a Leeds fan so we were both agreed we wanted to see Everton go down. A year later Everton and Leeds are going through the same trauma whilst we are in seventh heaven, a season is a long time in football eh?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)