+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Apparently Huddersfield have him on their "wanted" list.
    But Duff has Burnsley in his blood

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Apparently Huddersfield have him on their "wanted" list.
    Huddersfield is not a massive upgrade on Burnsley, I don't think Duffer is the sort to walk away from a job half finished, he'll stay on and take them up next season.

Yeah the Hudds media and journalist 'expert' rumours are going around at the moment, and they are just annoying.
    But I would also suggest they aren't that much better than us as a club to be honest. And hopefully the Duffer will want to stay with us and take it further next season, with automatic promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah the Hudds media and journalist 'expert' rumours are going around at the moment, and they are just annoying.
    But I would also suggest they aren't that much better than us as a club to be honest. And hopefully the Duffer will want to stay with us and take it further next season, with automatic promotion.
    Are Burnsley OK financially speaking Acido? What are the owners like? Any rumours of trouble between them and Duff?

If all is settled and amiable, I can't imagine Duffer jumping ship to go to Huddersfield.

It's the likes of Leeds you've got to worry about Acido, but I don't think Duffer will be on the radar of a big club like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's the likes of Leeds you've got to worry about Acido, but I don't think Duffer will be on the radar of a big club like that.
    In time he will sinkov with the way he is shaping.

I even thought that as well the other day, that Leeds might be a bit if a danger. If they don't keep fat Sham, and if they show an interest in our Duffer.
    As for our owners Beds, things are much better now than this time last year. We had the loathsome Paul Conway running things for the PMG. And I reckon the Duffer gets on well with the new lot, and is confident to carry on. 😊

I even thought that as well the other day, that Leeds might be a bit if a danger. If they don't keep fat Sham, and if they show an interest in our Duffer.
    As for our owners Beds, things are much better now than this time last year. We had the loathsome Paul Conway running things for the PMG. And I reckon the Duffer gets on well with the new lot, and is confident to carry on. ��
    Good news Acido. Any more of our unwanted cast-offs you fancy?

As for our owners Beds, things are much better now than this time last year. We had the loathsome Paul Conway running things for the PMG. And I reckon the Duffer gets on well with the new lot, and is confident to carry on. ��
    Fat Sam left Leeds by mutual agreement. (He felt at this stage of his career he didn't want to commit to a 'Long-Term' project.

Leeds looking at Rodgers, Corboran, Potter, Duffer is nowhere near their shorlist, and he's going nowhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)