+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How we can currently definitely line up in 23/24

Would be gutted to see Macca leave and I don’t actually see it happening. Notts hold the cards here, we’re not desperate for cash and I doubt he’s desperate to leave so it would surely be big money if happens. If it does, play Scott up top. Don’t forget this lad has scored about 40 goals over the last two seasons.

Interesting comment on Twitter from a Stags fan saying Notts line up is nothing special and L2 teams will exploit Notts high line.
    Team full of rejects apparently.

They've obviously been watching, and yes L2 teams will exploit our high line. The questions are his many and how often? And also will you stop us scoring?

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    Interesting comment on Twitter from a Stags fan saying Notts line up is nothing special and L2 teams will exploit Notts high line.
    Team full of rejects apparently.
    I saw that, he also claimed they play the same as us 😂 doesn't their squad have an average age of a retirement home? Also coming from a club that rates Elliot Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I saw that, he also claimed they play the same as us 😂 doesn't their squad have an average age of a retirement home? Also coming from a club that rates Elliot Hewitt
    Truth is that our team is completely unknown at this level. Sure, we’ve got players that have played at a higher level but not under our current style and setup. We’ve a lot of players who have never played in the EFL and if we’re honest our defence was, at times, comical last season. With no change I can see why other teams may fancy their chances against us in this division.

That being said, I’m quietly confident in the club at the minute…..I haven’t been this optimistic since the season we got relegated from the football league 🤦*♂️😂

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    And some Wrexham fans are still talking about the "silly" high line we played last season.

That's the silly high line that conceded less goals than they did!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I haven’t been this optimistic since the season we got relegated from the football league ��*♂️��
    know that feeling exactly! dark lolz - dlol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345