+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations To Grass Sod

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Well done Grass Sod. As last year's winner I know what it takes to win this league 😁. Worthy winner.
    It's retaining it or winning it again that nobody's managed so far including myself .

Beginning to think as the years roll on that we are all simply Leicester City's .

A tha back predicting next season Arbs?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's retaining it or winning it again that nobody's managed so far including myself .

Beginning to think as the years roll on that we are all simply Leicester City's .
    Yeah it seems that way Animal, although I noticed ESR was very close again.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A tha back predicting next season Arbs?
    I can't take the stress anymore Pass 😁. It was great fun last season but I'm leaving it to the experts now. I don't understand why you don't do better; your match thoughts are always really good but you don't seem to be able to convert them into points.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I can't take the stress anymore Pass 😁. It was great fun last season but I'm leaving it to the experts now. I don't understand why you don't do better; your match thoughts are always really good but you don't seem to be able to convert them into points.
    Done very well with predicting our results this season Arbs but only got 3 correct scores all season which was my downfall. It's all about getting those 4 points consistently and those lads at the top will have 8/9 correct scores to their name this season which is the difference.

Am gonna quote Chien Lee nar and say "I'll be back stronger than ever next season"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12