+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haw Griff

Haw Griff

Can you tally how many times Squaky has referred to “None League Rochdale” in posts recently?

Just in case you are wondering what he's going on about Griffy,somebody sent him a beer mug in the post that had Non League Rochdale AFC etched on it and he's jumped to the conclusion that it's me but I'm innocent and he won't have it,I suspect a family member myself but he's not having it

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Can you tally how many times Squaky has referred to “None League Rochdale” in posts recently?
    I would, but there again I can’t be arsed.

He is still trying to claim innocence by saying beer mug when he knows it’s a glass 😎

I think you might be overreacting.

Sorry, overacting.

Tbh bdb if it was me I would have sent it instead of the Deepest Condolences card that I sent because the glass is better,look closer to home mate 😉

In the case of Blackdogblue vs Chalky.

I present to the CUFC Fans Forum where my lords the Rt Hounourables Griff and Howoldboy proceeding the facts & evidence:

Facts:
    It was not Bacupclaret&blue
    It was not the Daughters boyfriend as they use my Amazon account because I have Prime
    It was not Kel
    The package came from Amazon and the accused has an Amazon account
    No one else on here has my address…

Evidence..

Exhibit 1: the glass was engraved Non League RAFC

1. Only the accused has used the Term Non League Rochdale on both forums.

2. Only an ex shareholder would know we are Rochdale “Association” Football Club

3. Most people would think of us as Rochdale FC

4. Why would there be so much protest, instead of not me.

The prosecution rests whilst the CUFC Court Judges considers the facts and evidence and confirms Justice has prevailed..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    In the case of Blackdogblue vs Chalky.

I present to the CUFC Fans Forum where my lords the Rt Hounourables Griff and Howoldboy proceeding the facts & evidence:

Facts:
    It was not Bacupclaret&blue HOW DO YOU KNOW, WHERE’S YOUR EVIDENCE?
    It was not the Daughters boyfriend as they use my Amazon account because I have Prime PLEASE BRING THEM ALONG FOR CROSS-EXAMINATION
    It was not Kel
    The package came from Amazon and the accused has an Amazon account SO DO LOADS OF FOLK
    No one else on here has my address… ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO PROVE A NEGATIVE, OVERRULED

Evidence..

Exhibit 1: the glass was engraved Non League RAFC THATS A STATEMENT OF FACT, PLEASE SUPPLY A PICTURE. UNTIL YOU DO WE ONLY HAVE YOUR WORD THAT IT EXISTS

1. Only the accused has used the Term Non League Rochdale on both forums. EVIDENCE?

2. Only an ex shareholder would know we are Rochdale “Association” Football Club ALL CLUBS ARE ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUBS, THEY BELONG TO THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND ITS CALLED ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL. OVERRULED.

3. Most people would think of us as Rochdale FC OVERRULED. I KNOW YOU AS CROTCHFAIL AND OTHER NAMES ARE AVAILABLE

4. Why would there be so much protest, instead of not me. EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO PROTEST THEIR INNOCENCE, THAT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT, OVERRULED.

The prosecution rests whilst the CUFC Court Judges considers the facts and evidence and confirms Justice has prevailed..

YOU’LL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THIS MR DOG

Yeah bdb,listen.to my learned friend Griff who I've employed to represent me and has also advised me not to tell you shove it

1. I didn't even know that Rochdale was AFC tbh

2. There are lots of posters on the Dale forum who was throwing the term Non League Notts County about in the past and it could easily have been adapted to wind you up,I didn't invent the term and first heard it on a Rockdale forum so I'm presuming it's prevalent in your good town

3. Bacup stated that he was innocent but so did I but you only believed him,you said that he was in Skeggy with his kids as some kind of excuse him of the crime when infact bring couped up with his Mrs and kids would probably drive him to devilment if anything

4. And most importantly,B's boyfriend has been on the receiving end of some of your jokes like calling him Humphrey and stuff,surely a prime suspect?

5. I wouldn't send you a present without getting full credit for it especially if it was a joke

Mi Lord.. the Rt Hon Griff..

I have supplied evidence to the accused..

Facts as supplied via WhatsApp screen shots to the defence:

Bacupclaret&blue… lots of laughing emojis.. wish I would have thought of that..

Daughters boyfriend… a signed affidavit it was not him as he is on an oil rig in the North Sea off the Aberdeen coast..

Evidence…

1. I asked the moderator of this forum to look but he CBA… what is also important here is I have supplied a picture of the article in question, that is not in dispute what it says. as the learned Judge you have access to both forums.

2. Objection your honour… CUFC are not CUAFC, please reconsider the same as Man Utd (MUAFC), Notts County are not NCAFC either… very subjective… the accused knows we are RAFC.

3. point of order… you are here to judge not slander the prosecution…

Lastly looking at the defence argument presented his last point “Present”… refers to an endearment… why choose that term rather than a joke or banter… To imply it’s a “Present”… randomers do not send presents to each other…

I wait for the truth to be upheld…

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)