+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO sinkov.

FAO sinkov.

I'm trying to private message you but your inbox is full.

Therefore: Me and the wife were treating my youngest son to a lunch in Manchester on Friday but the railway workers are on strike (again).

He lives in Baxenden, so the plan is to pick him up in the car enroute to the Ribble Valley and have lunch over there.

Where do you recommend, I'm a bit out of touch over there now.

Thanks.

Higher Buck, Waddington or Rum Fox, Grindleton. Loads of other places but I wouldn't be looking beyond those two. If you go to the Rum Fox, ask if Andrew is there, he's a good lad and a Mackem, he'll talk football all day and you can wind him up about Sunderland.

I've emptied most of my inbox so it should receive PMs again. Never knew you could fill it.

Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Higher Buck, Waddington or Rum Fox, Grindleton. Loads of other places but I wouldn't be looking beyond those two. If you go to the Rum Fox, ask if Andrew is there, he's a good lad and a Mackem, he'll talk football all day and you can wind him up about Sunderland.

I've emptied most of my inbox so it should receive PMs again. Never knew you could fill it.

Have a good day.
    I'm going with your earlier suggestion to try the Rum Fox, I'll report back. My lad is a bit of a foodie and he's thrilled to bits to be trying this one

It's not cheap, but as long as you get the quality you pay for, that doesn't bother me. Then again, there are reasonably priced dishes on the menu, if you want.

It's not cheap, but as long as you get the quality you pay for, that doesn't bother me. Then again, there are reasonably priced dishes on the menu, if you want.
    It's only money sinkov and the wife won't let me take it with me.

How did it go, can we have a review ?

How did it go, can we have a review ?
    We booked it but had to cancel, my granddaughter was rushed to A & E with a suspected broken collar bone and the wife had to tend the other three. School holidays and all that.

We are having another go as soon as we get back from Poland. I will let you have the glorious details soon as we have experienced it.

Sorry to hear that mon ami, hope your granddaughter is OK. Not one of them bloody trampolines was it ?

Sorry to hear that mon ami, hope your granddaughter is OK. Not one of them bloody trampolines was it ?
    Probably tripped over BT's wallet..😁 Hope she's okay BT.👍

She's really taken to playing ladies football and is becoming a very capable goalkeeper. She damaged her collarbone diving on a hard pitch but it's not broken. Thanks for asking guys, I'm hoping we have another Rachel Brown up and coming.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)