+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it going to be a tough league for us next season?

The best players at Plymouth were Muse this weekend. What a gig!

It will be very hard, but look at the teams we are playing against, what an achievement for our club to be in the 2nd league in England, the most envied football system in the world. This is classed as the hardest league in Europe and we are in it, how lucky are we and how lucky are the people of Rotherham to have a chance to see their local team play in this league. How the stadium isn'y full every match is beyond me. We are playing teams from some highly populated and wide catchment areas, that makes a big difference to their finaces and following. We are playing against the last team to win the Premier League who werent one of the big 5 and the only other team before them. We play against the so called "massive" clubs at S6, Leeds, Sunderland etc clubs that really live in the past. If we finish 20th it will be a bigger achievement than last year for me, and one I would take now. Every year in the Championship is a great achievement for TS and the club, bring it on .....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234