+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Corberan goes?

If Corberan goes?

I hope we can get Mowbray or Potter but I won’t hold my breath.

Yes rumours Leeds sniffing around again. Wonder what the release clause us. Egg fried lice and peeking duck.

I can see this happening. If Corberan goes and considering that he is one of the only things this club has going for it at the moment I can see us getting more and more has beens letting us down again.

Agreed, I think he will go he can't do better than last season with our squad and won't get any money

I'd like Mowbray, no chance of Potter coming Lai would never sanction the money for him and it'd be a massive step down from Chelsea to Championship

And Lai will be licking his lips at the prospect of compensation payments for Corberan. Very likely to happen imo.

We are a complete s*** show of a club with Lai at the helm. Sooner we can see the back of Lai the better … sadly until then we are in for some tough times.

Current betting for the next Leeds manager

Sam Allardyce 3/1
    Steven Gerrard 5/2
    Brendan Rodgers 6/1
    Lee Bowyer 7/1
    Michael Skubala 14/1
    Carlos Corberan 14/1
    Potter 14/1

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Current betting for the next Leeds manager

Sam Allardyce 3/1
    Steven Gerrard 5/2
    Brendan Rodgers 6/1
    Lee Bowyer 7/1
    Michael Skubala 14/1
    Carlos Corberan 14/1
    Potter 14/1
    According to reports .the players want Sam to stay. Talks on Friday apparently. I don’t think Corberan is their preferred target this time . If Sam leaves. Gerard is a good shout too. Guess we see.

And the betting to replace Ron Gourlay is:

Hoo Flung Dung 10-1
    Moon Lan Ding 12-1
    Dung On Mai Shu 12-1
    Boris Johnson 15-1
    Wai So Dim 20-1
    Chin Tu Fat 20-1
    Wai U Shao Ting 25-1
    Postman Pat 25-1
    Mark Jenkins 1000-1

In all honesty, could anybody really blame Corberan if he did go to Leeds. This club is in a complete and utter mess. God knows what Lai and his henchmen are up to as we receive absolutely no information whatsoever. The fact that we don’t is extremely concerning because if nothing untoward is going on then all would be open and apparent. It does make you wonder if anything of a criminal nature is occurring.

The fact that our club has come to this is upsetting and has already been stated, how are we going to prepare for a new season with all this negativity?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    And the betting to replace Ron Gourlay is:

Hoo Flung Dung 10-1
    Moon Lan Ding 12-1
    Dung On Mai Shu 12-1
    Boris Johnson 15-1
    Wai So Dim 20-1
    Chin Tu Fat 20-1
    Wai U Shao Ting 25-1
    Postman Pat 25-1
    Mark Jenkins 1000-1
    Lets hope its postman pat because at least we would be in the know by letter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)