+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ⚠️FAO Everyone⚠️

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Due to the recent return of the old feuds on NCM I have resurrected the handbags thread, which can be found as a 'sticky' message at the top of the board as before.

Unfortunately as there is no moderator on NCM these days I have stupidly taken it upon myself to try and keep things under control for the last few years. It seems I am wasting my time and that certain posters are making damned sure that I waste even more of it.

Unless a moderator is found soon I shall no longer be bothering as my enjoyment of this board is currently close to zero because I spend far more time checking on what trouble has been posted than I do being an ordinary Notts fan on here.

Will the usual suspects and any new combatants therefore please contain their feuding to that designated thread on pain of an instant three-month, non-negotiable ban.

P.S. I will not be replying to the usual whiny 'he-said, she-said' messages regarding this.

Well done. This site gets more like reading the Guardian every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    See Handbags thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I'de sooner not thanks.
    I made that mistake once. Found lots of people comparing brands between the likes of Givenchy, Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton. Better off sticking with the football I reckon!

A life ban for perpetrators would be fantastic. Some of the personal feuds on here are pathetic. Nobody bar the combatants give a **** about their tedious quarrels

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I made that mistake once. Found lots of people comparing brands between the likes of Givenchy, Prada, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton. Better off sticking with the football I reckon!

We are swapping Prada for Penalty Shootouts and Gucci for Goalposts.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I'de sooner not thanks.
    See hand bags

The problem with the posters in these petty quarrels each think that they're correct and the others are wrong. Seems unsolvable to me, there might be a lull but I'm sure it will rear it's ugly head again.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    The problem with the posters in these petty quarrels each think that they're correct and the others are wrong. Seems unsolvable to me, there might be a lull but I'm sure it will rear it's ugly head again.
    I'm very pleased to say that I don't think it will/or can rear it's 'ugly head again', not with the now operational 3 month ban in place.

Yesterday was a very good day for NCM IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm very pleased to say that I don't think it will/or can rear it's 'ugly head again', not with the now operational 3 month ban in place.

Yesterday was a very good day for NCM IMHO.
    What makes you think you would only be banned for three months?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12