+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny people who you didn't find funny

Funny people who you didn't find funny

Cannon and Ball, totally unfunny and nasty people by accounts.
    Mike and Bernie Winters, utter tripe.
    Little and Large proper opportunity knocks fodder.
    Morecambe and Wise, more for my parents generation than mine, but my parents couldn't stand them either. Over rehearsed and it showed.
    Norman Wisdom, funny if you are aged six.
    I would have said Jim Bowen but he was hilarious when he was trying to be serious.

Unfunny Charlie Chaplin, he was more sentimental and maudlin. Hale and Pace ( mind ya there is someone on here who finds them funny)
    Watching Tommy Cooper isnt at all funny, he probably was back in the day. Russ Abbot was also rather sh1te

Harry Hill, I genuinely don't get it. What an irritating little knob.

Phil if you've got a couple of minutes Google 'Hale and Pace the Ginger Song', fkin funny 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Harry Hill, I genuinely don't get it. What an irritating little knob.
    I had forgotten about Harry, he would have been at the top of unfunny people.

All of the above apart from Harry Hill for me, I’ve always quite liked him.

I remember when Norman Vaughan took over The Golden Shot from Bob Monkhouse and my dad remarked that they’d managed to find the unfunniest comic in Britain for the job.

They followed him up with Charlie Williams, the black bloke who grinned a lot who was as funny a one of my burst haemorrhoids.

Another unfunny grinner was Don McLean who did Crackerjack, he used to come into Hepworth Menswear in Solihull in the early 80’s as he was mates with my boss, he was a miserable arrogant b a s t a r d off stage and never cracked a smile if not working.

Les Dennis is another false f u c k e r.

I met him at a sports trade show in around 1993 in Bournemouth and he was with his new girlfriend Amanda Holden, she was lovely and chatty but he was a pompous, unfunny f u c k wit.

Ben Elton makes me want to smash the TV screen.

Ted Rodgers who did 3-2-1 with Dusty Bin, I saw him at The Night Out in Brum in 1978, it was a toss up as to whether it was him or the chicken in the basket that was worse, absolute garbage the both of them.

Most of today’s left wing young comics are also c r a p, if you have to try hard to be funny then you’re wasting your time and mine.

For me, Peter Kay is genius, I can watch clips of him time after time and find them funny every time even though I know what’s coming.

“Old people, you can’t beat ‘em…..you’d love to but you just can’t!” 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    All of the above apart from Harry Hill for me, I’ve always quite liked him........
    Well you would like the irritating little knob with your medical history Mick, your mind's eye probably sees him as some kind of kindred spirit to your Jap's Eye 🤣🤣🤣 .

I must be bereft of a sense of humour cause I have always found perhaps 99% of the comedy entertainment business absolutely dire.
    That said I do have a wicked black sense of humour. But in general I avoid comedy shows and the like because they just aren't any good in my opinion.
    I did see a work colleague busy on her phone recently while walking in the corridor. I was a bit behind them when they approached an automatic door that was not functioning properly and been busy texting, they face planted straight into the door.
    And with a good smack too. They quickly looked around to see if they had been seen and saw me doubled up pyssing myself. It brought joy to me each time I thought of it for that day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I must be bereft of a sense of humour cause I have always found perhaps 99% of the comedy entertainment business absolutely dire.
    That said I do have a wicked black sense of humour. But in general I avoid comedy shows and the like because they just aren't any good in my opinion.
    I did see a work colleague busy on her phone recently while walking in the corridor. I was a bit behind them when they approached an automatic door that was not functioning properly and been busy texting, they face planted straight into the door.
    And with a good smack too. They quickly looked around to see if they had been seen and saw me doubled up pyssing myself. It brought joy to me each time I thought of it for that day.....
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

It brought this Jackass clip to mind, always makes me laugh!

https://youtu.be/nnWtt8MLSC8

Ken Dodd! Sat through about 5 hours of total cobblers once.. About as funny as piles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)