+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Radz reaches agreement on Sampdoria

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    It does read like that Rev. I hope he sees the anger the fans have and realises he needs to go.
    However self profit is his driving force so I don't know what's going on...
    Also revealed today that he planned to offer Elland Road as security in a deal to buy Sampdoria.

Obviously that will go down like a lead balloon with the Leeds faithful , the straw that breaks the camels back , needs to go and quick!

I'm almost sick to the stomach thinking about him staying. The damage would be worse than anything the last 10 years. Maybe worse than risdale

it probably means the 49's pull out as well. they'll see what's coming and just buy into another club.

as poorly as he ran us the last year he'll probably also need to use the collateral that is Elland Road since they'll run Sampadoria the way he ran us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    He invested in Leeds....he has made a fortune out of Leeds. Unlike any other chairman in the league.
    A far better position....we will be in the same league. If he means financially he must mean the multiple investment from external bodies who now own a large chunk of the club. So he didn't spend his own money.
    Better playing squad...FFS....
    Youth team was very poor. If he means 23s they are back in top league after being relegated.
    He's a self important, arrogant, wide boy. Very clever in making money out of us.
    I suspect that the "positive" view of his contributions is somewhat in the minority.

The guy is just too bad for words;

https://motleedsnews.com/boardroom/l...acks-phil-hay/

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Grim reading that.

Has to go.

Was on the cards and anyone that was thinking everything would change for the better well here it is a week later.
    Like I said 49ers will pull out and we will be stuck with this peace of garbage.

Surely there must be someone who posts on here who would like to remind us of all the good that our under-fire owner has done for LUFC, perhaps those who mentioned all the good things when posting on the "relegation, what next" thread? Come on, you know you want to!

If he did offer the ground as collateral for a loan to buy Sampdoria then not only was that incredibly ill advised without apparently informing the 49ers (who are shareholders in the company that owns the ground), it is possibly in breach of any shareholders agreement between them but more importantly means his time is almost certainly done and made his position fairly untenable.

I don’t want him to stay as I want to see what the 49ers can do when in full control but I don’t see how anyone can say we are in a worse position that when he took over.

We didn’t look even close to promotion, we still didn’t fully own the ground, the training facilities were in disrepair, the pitches were rubbish. We might not rate the current squad in premier league terms or some of the signings but don’t see how on a player by player assessment it is not better than the squad we had when he took over - ditto rhe youth/reserve set up.

The squad he inherited was

Wiedwald
    Lonergan
    Green
    peacock- Farrell
    Pontus
    Cooper
    Pennington
    Shaughnessy
    Botthwick Jackson
    Alioski
    De Bock
    Denton
    Pearce
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Ayling
    Berardi
    Phillips
    Anita
    Bridcutt
    Bouy
    Forshaw
    Vieira
    Klich
    OKane
    Murphy
    Gomes
    Diaz
    siaz
    Pablo
    Cibicki
    Clarke
    Sacko
    Stokes
    Wood
    Roofe
    Lassoga
    Roberts
    Grot
    Antonsson
    Ekuban
    Edmondson

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    If he did offer the ground as collateral for a loan to buy Sampdoria then not only was that incredibly ill advised without apparently informing the 49ers (who are shareholders in the company that owns the ground), it is possibly in breach of any shareholders agreement between them but more importantly means his time is almost certainly done and made his position fairly untenable.

I don’t want him to stay as I want to see what the 49ers can do when in full control but I don’t see how anyone can say we are in a worse position that when he took over.

We didn’t look even close to promotion, we still didn’t fully own the ground, the training facilities were in disrepair, the pitches were rubbish. We might not rate the current squad in premier league terms or some of the signings but don’t see how on a player by player assessment it is not better than the squad we had when he took over - ditto rhe youth/reserve set up.

The squad he inherited was

Wiedwald
    Lonergan
    Green
    peacock- Farrell
    Pontus
    Cooper
    Pennington
    Shaughnessy
    Botthwick Jackson
    Alioski
    De Bock
    Denton
    Pearce
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Ayling
    Berardi
    Phillips
    Anita
    Bridcutt
    Bouy
    Forshaw
    Vieira
    Klich
    OKane
    Murphy
    Gomes
    Diaz
    siaz
    Pablo
    Cibicki
    Clarke
    Sacko
    Stokes
    Wood
    Roofe
    Lassoga
    Roberts
    Grot
    Antonsson
    Ekuban
    Edmondson
    The hair stood up on the back of my neck when I read most of them names

Yep done really well let's keep.
    Meslier Ayling Pat Forshaw Cooper bamf Harrison Dallas This was our championship squad and when fit all play now. So where is the improvement?
    His best signing Orta
    A lot are saying he is all business but to me, he looks like a terrible businessman, and the fact he has to use Elland Road as collateral says a lot about it.
    Jk debacle
    James
    Firpo
    Larente
    Kristo
    Aaronson
    Rutter
    Our better players' values have dropped like the last coin in my pocket.
    the list goes on as millions are wasted.
    His success
    The shop doing really well
    restaurant doing ok
    And the Bremner statue has been well maintained.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)