+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radz reaches agreement on Sampdoria

We are not hearing much from the co-owner are we?
    Name:  owner.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  23.4 KB
    If you don't know who she is! it is our 49ers owner

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    If he did offer the ground as collateral for a loan to buy Sampdoria then not only was that incredibly ill advised without apparently informing the 49ers (who are shareholders in the company that owns the ground), it is possibly in breach of any shareholders agreement between them but more importantly means his time is almost certainly done and made his position fairly untenable.

I don’t want him to stay as I want to see what the 49ers can do when in full control but I don’t see how anyone can say we are in a worse position that when he took over.

We didn’t look even close to promotion, we still didn’t fully own the ground, the training facilities were in disrepair, the pitches were rubbish. We might not rate the current squad in premier league terms or some of the signings but don’t see how on a player by player assessment it is not better than the squad we had when he took over - ditto rhe youth/reserve set up.

The squad he inherited was

Wiedwald
    Lonergan
    Green
    peacock- Farrell
    Pontus
    Cooper
    Pennington
    Shaughnessy
    Botthwick Jackson
    Alioski
    De Bock
    Denton
    Pearce
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Ayling
    Berardi
    Phillips
    Anita
    Bridcutt
    Bouy
    Forshaw
    Vieira
    Klich
    OKane
    Murphy
    Gomes
    Diaz
    siaz
    Pablo
    Cibicki
    Clarke
    Sacko
    Stokes
    Wood
    Roofe
    Lassoga
    Roberts
    Grot
    Antonsson
    Ekuban
    Edmondson
    I've desisted replying directly to any of your more recent posts, but the sheer incompetence of that list of names deserves a response;

Radrizzani arrived in January 2017 taking 50%, May 2017 he acquired the remaining 50%, of the names below, only those WITHOUT a start date were at the club when Radrizzani took control (not just the 50% in January 2017), apart from one or two loanees, who obviously must have impressed (with varying outcomes (Jansson, Sacko as opposite ends of that spectrum!)

Wiedwald June 2017

Lonergan

Green

Peacock- Farrell Joined in 2013, and signed a new three-year contract at Leeds on 9 July 2017.

Jansson On 2 February 2017, Jansson signed a permanent deal with Leeds following a loan deal from Torino

Cooper

Pennington July 2017

Shaughnessy Contract extended by a year in May 2017

Borthwick Jackson August 2017

Alioski July 2017

De Bock January 2018

Denton

Pearce On 9 June 2016, Pearce signed a professional contract for the club, progressing in Leeds' Under 23 squad.[4] Pearce was given his first call up to the first team on 7 January 2018,

Struijk March 2018

Dallas

Ayling

Berardi

Phillips

Anita July 2017

Bridcutt

Bouy August 2017

Forshaw January 2018

Vieira

Klich June 2017

OKane

Murphy

Gomes June 2017

Diaz August 2017

Siaz July 2017

Pablo

Cibicki August 2017

Clarke Professional contract signed November 2017

Sacko On 2 June 2017, Sacko signed a permanent deal with Leeds, following season long loan in previous season

Stokes

Wood

Roofe

Lassoga August 2017 (on loan from Hamburger SV)

Roberts January 2018

Grot August 2017

Antonsson

Ekuban July 2017

Edmondson November 2017

You must remember the "supermarket sweep" days of our dear departed DoF who joined us in May 2017, once the takeover from Cellino was complete?

They both share responsibility for the sh1tstorm of crap they foisted on the club (then and since). I'll resume by purdah where your posts are concerned, given I can guess how you will respond, but do at least try to do some fact checking next time (took me about 20 minutes to gather all the above!).
    Last edited by WTF11; 01-06-2023 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    If you don't know who she is! it is our 49ers owner
    I believe she's the daughter of Steve Debartolo. Her husband is very involved and they run it by a committee if memory serves me right. not a fan of throwball but I do know they are consistently one of the better run franchises. They have lots of money from real estate although that's kind of scary given what the commercial real estate market is doing here stateside.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I've desisted replying directly to any of your more recent posts, but the sheer incompetence of that list of names deserves a response;

Radrizzani arrived in January 2017 taking 50%, May 2017 he acquired the remaining 50%, of the names below, only those WITHOUT a start date were at the club when Radrizzani took control (not just the 50% in January 2017), apart from one or two loanees, who obviously must have impressed (with varying outcomes (Jansson, Sacko as opposite ends of that spectrum!)

Wiedwald June 2017

Lonergan

Green

Peacock- Farrell Joined in 2013, and signed a new three-year contract at Leeds on 9 July 2017.

Jansson On 2 February 2017, Jansson signed a permanent deal with Leeds following a loan deal from Torino

Cooper

Pennington July 2017

Shaughnessy Contract extended by a year in May 2017

Borthwick Jackson August 2017

Alioski July 2017

De Bock January 2018

Denton

Pearce On 9 June 2016, Pearce signed a professional contract for the club, progressing in Leeds' Under 23 squad.[4] Pearce was given his first call up to the first team on 7 January 2018,

Struijk March 2018

Dallas

Ayling

Berardi

Phillips

Anita July 2017

Bridcutt

Bouy August 2017

Forshaw January 2018

Vieira

Klich June 2017

OKane

Murphy

Gomes June 2017

Diaz August 2017

Siaz July 2017

Pablo

Cibicki August 2017

Clarke Professional contract signed November 2017

Sacko On 2 June 2017, Sacko signed a permanent deal with Leeds, following season long loan in previous season

Stokes

Wood

Roofe

Lassoga August 2017 (on loan from Hamburger SV)

Roberts January 2018

Grot August 2017

Antonsson

Ekuban July 2017

Edmondson November 2017

You must remember the "supermarket sweep" days of our dear departed DoF who joined us in May 2017, once the takeover from Cellino was complete?

They both share responsibility for the sh1tstorm of crap they foisted on the club (then and since). I'll resume by purdah where your posts are concerned, given I can guess how you will respond, but do at least try to do some fact checking next time (took me about 20 minutes to gather all the above!).
    Once more you shoot at a kite that is not being flown.

That is the squad list for the 2017/18 season - I don’t disagree that there is dross etc in or who signed it but it was probably no worse than the season before when we can loads of Serie B and Serie C players.

The ping being the squad we have today is a lot better than that squad list.

Pre Bielsa a lot on here wanted rid of Phillips too - Bielsa was the one who spotted his ideal role and how to mould him.

Keep twisting the argument to suit what ever ‘point’ you are trying to make though.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    If you don't know who she is! it is our 69ers owner
    👍😎

Certain amount of repetition, but seriously, what a d1ckhead.

https://motleedsnews.com/news/san-fr...ea-radrizzani/

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Certain amount of repetition, but seriously, what a d1ckhead.

https://motleedsnews.com/news/san-fr...ea-radrizzani/
    Don't need news to work out that they will pull out been saying that for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I believe she's the daughter of Steve Debartolo. Her husband is very involved and they run it by a committee if memory serves me right. not a fan of throwball but I do know they are consistently one of the better run franchises. They have lots of money from real estate although that's kind of scary given what the commercial real estate market is doing here stateside.
    It's weird they are a company but only her name appears as the co owner of Leeds United!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    ����
    I see what you did dirty old man but I promise I won't tell others

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)