+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radz reaches agreement on Sampdoria

Radz reaches agreement on Sampdoria

Just saw it's finalized.

There's a link to a related article in post #73 on the "relegation, what next?" thread

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Just saw it's finalized.
    Yep - surely he must now sell his remaining stake in Leeds so he can move on.

I guess if will be down to price but the value of the club is supposed to have give from around 450m to around 150m.

That said he bought it for 45m and has already made a tidy profit from the 46% he has already sold.

Gerrard favourite to be nee manager too - not convinced on that one.

I thought he had his heart set on Inter? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I thought he had his heart set on Inter? Strange.
    They didn't want him

Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Good riddance
    Some would disagree....On the "Relegation, what next?" thread.....

"He invested in Leeds and leaves us in a far better position than when he took over on any metric. Faculties (sic) better, playing squad better, finances better, youth squad in the top league etc."

Frankly strikes me as balderdash, but each to their own.

He invested in Leeds....he has made a fortune out of Leeds. Unlike any other chairman in the league.
    A far better position....we will be in the same league. If he means financially he must mean the multiple investment from external bodies who now own a large chunk of the club. So he didn't spend his own money.
    Better playing squad...FFS....
    Youth team was very poor. If he means 23s they are back in top league after being relegated.
    He's a self important, arrogant, wide boy. Very clever in making money out of us.

Statement he released yesterday hardly seemed like a goodbye letter.
    He's staying for another season folks by the looks of it , he wants to get us back up as cheap as possible and sell us on for that lovely profit he missed out on this season due to his own arrogant negligence .

Oh , and Big Sam is the new favourite.

Happy days eh

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Statement he released yesterday hardly seemed like a goodbye letter.
    He's staying for another season folks by the looks of it , he wants to get us back up as cheap as possible and sell us on for that lovely profit he missed out on this season due to his own arrogant negligence .

Oh , and Big Sam is the new favourite.

Happy days eh
    It does read like that Rev. I hope he sees the anger the fans have and realises he needs to go.
    However self profit is his driving force so I don't know what's going on...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)