+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Macca to Leicester?

Macca to Leicester?

Only a rumour from a Leicester fan friend I’m afraid….no link or anything.

I could see this actually, would be a cheap with little risk signing for them, similar style to Vardy and could learn a lot from him. 1.5 - 2 million would secure him I reckon 😬

Do Leicester have the money? They didn't spend any real money last year

Hopefully they aren't looking for a Vardy v2

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Do Leicester have the money? They didn't spend any real money last year
    I imagine so, easily

I would like to think that these clubs are a but more astute. Mecca we t hiding in the games against Wrexham Away, Boreham Wood and Chesterfield. He will be man marked now and when he is, he isn't the goalscorer that he was. There will be a better class of defender even if he stays with us. They should all wait another season TBF.

“The Rumour Mill”.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    I would like to think that these clubs are a but more astute. Mecca we t hiding in the games against Wrexham Away, Boreham Wood and Chesterfield. He will be man marked now and when he is, he isn't the goalscorer that he was. There will be a better class of defender even if he stays with us. They should all wait another season TBF.
    Not sure I’d agree that Macca went missing in those games - he had several chances against both Boreham Wood and Chesterfield, and his workrate definitely couldn’t be faulted.

Be an amazing opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business in Jamie Vardy, but who knows if there’s any truth in it. Notts wouldn’t stand in his way if the right bid came in, I’m sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    He was definitely carrying an injury in the playoffs, I’m sure of it. Probably from when the defender went through his ankle against York.

I reckon he's more likely to go to Boro or Sunderland.

Leicester would be great - could pull their pants down on price.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast