+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Transfer thread

Ashley Young has gone. I'm surprised they didn't extended his contract because he's been awesome and so versatile. Good luck Ashley where ever you go. Probably somewhere like Brighton?

luton is stand out shout

Personally I am gutted he's gone, his influence in some games this season has been huge and with many more games (hopefully) next season he would I'm sure have proved useful but alas it's not to be - would have been nice for him to have had some minutes vs Brighton.

Maybe we have not seen the last of him, maybe when he gets his coaching badge, he will bee back at the Church?

A baffling one for sure. From an outside perspective it was a bit of a no brainier to keep Youngy, squad depth and European experience not withstanding. There again we don’t know what or who’s been lined up. We shall have to wait and see. An interesting summer transfer window beckons.

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    A baffling one for sure. From an outside perspective it was a bit of a no brainier to keep Youngy, squad depth and European experience not withstanding. There again we don’t know what or who’s been lined up. We shall have to wait and see. An interesting summer transfer window beckons.
    As long as it's not Slab head from Urinal.

Boom!!

Tielemans in on a free.

Really hope that the Oxlade chat is a mixture of strong ale and sunstroke

Tilemans is a no brainer. I agree exile and not sure about the ox. Might as well have kept young.

However apparently we have put a bid in for Rico Williams. That would be a major coupe

Tieleman i can just about get behind but the ox is no upgrade.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)