+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radz latest Twitter post today.

Radz latest Twitter post today.

Radz just posted this on his Twitter account today.

https://twitter.com/andrearadri/stat...750967296?s=20

The Italian for progress and the English for progress, must have different meanings

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Radz just posted this on his Twitter account today.

https://twitter.com/andrearadri/stat...750967296?s=20
    Just wish he would disappear, and the sooner he does, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Just wish he would disappear, and the sooner he does, the better.
    So I'll take it you still won't be interested to travel the 17mins, 5 mile distance from your Eastleigh base to Southampton next season to see the Leeds visit whoever our owners are & whatever starting 11 is fielded ?

So I'll take it you still won't be interested to travel the 17mins, 5 mile distance from your Eastleigh base to Southampton next season to see the Leeds visit whoever our owners are & whatever starting 11 is fielded ?
    I'm genuinely puzzled about the whole of that post.

I don't live in Eastleigh for one, not sure why you think I do? I'm close, just as I am close to Southampton, Winchester etc.

Secondly, why would I not travel to St Marys (in the unlikely event that I'm able to obtain an away supporters ticket!) to support LUFC? My beef, if that's what is in question here, has never been with the side, (even though the recent performances leave a great deal to be desired).

My ire is with those in positions of power and influence at the club, from Owner, through CEO, DoF to the various coaches, including Bielsa who is not beyond reproach, who have individually and collectively screwed the club over in pursuit of their own narrow, short-term and entirely selfish objectives, and yes, including Bielsa.

I'll reserve judgement as to whether I will spend the £40 - 50 on a ticket (IF I can get one) until I see who the owner is, THAT will most definitely drive my decision. If the owner test is passed, I'll try to attend any match I can, to support the team, whatever the starting 11 might be.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'm genuinely puzzled about the whole of that post.

I don't live in Eastleigh for one, not sure why you think I do? I'm close, just as I am close to Southampton, Winchester etc.

Secondly, why would I not travel to St Marys (in the unlikely event that I'm able to obtain an away supporters ticket!) to support LUFC? My beef, if that's what is in question here, has never been with the side, (even though the recent performances leave a great deal to be desired).

My ire is with those in positions of power and influence at the club, from Owner, through CEO, DoF to the various coaches, including Bielsa who is not beyond reproach, who have individually and collectively screwed the club over in pursuit of their own narrow, short-term and entirely selfish objectives, and yes, including Bielsa.

I'll reserve judgement as to whether I will spend the £40 - 50 on a ticket (IF I can get one) until I see who the owner is, THAT will most definitely drive my decision. If the owner test is passed, I'll try to attend any match I can, to support the team, whatever the starting 11 might be.
    Puzzled ?

You've often mentioned over the years that you've only been able to attend a few games of your choice under i assume 'different owners' & possibly different Coaches' too. May i ask who the Chairman & Managers/Coaches were and why you felt able to attend ?

You also turned down an opportunity for a freebie Saints ticket plus shirts for your grandson from myself at one stage i recall.

Often your posts have been littered with attacks on ticket prices home & away going back to when my Mum was a club fan representative & you often mentioned that you had a ST in the past (1960s) but no more.

Yes, i'm upset at current events as well, more so my family but we move on from them (again) which is something you often criticise our fan base for. My extended family ages range from 10 to 70 actually all renewed ST's.

Daft as it seems I've just got my 'relegation-discount' for my shared ST to be among folks who of course often complain now & then, often via letters to club, myself included regarding disability rights issues Leeds fans encounter.
    The club in that respect always directly communicate back in my experience, particularly under the Radz tenure so not all was negative & certainly they listened & acted to address matters.

Your choices to opiniate on matters i accept but i genuinely would like to know what would actually make you attend a match next season to cheer on our beloved club ?
    Last edited by Monaco_Totty; 01-06-2023 at 10:42 PM.

Puzzled ?

You've often mentioned over the years that you've only been able to attend a few games of your choice under i assume 'different owners' & possibly different Coaches' too. May i ask who the Chairman & Managers/Coaches were and why you felt able to attend ?

You also turned down an opportunity for a freebie Saints ticket plus shirts for your grandson from myself at one stage i recall.

Often your posts have been littered with attacks on ticket prices home & away going back to when my Mum was a club fan representative & you often mentioned that you had a ST in the past (1960s) but no more.

Yes, i'm upset at current events as well, more so my family but we move on from them (again) which is something you often criticise our fan base for. My extended family ages range from 10 to 70 actually all renewed ST's.

Daft as it seems I've just got my 'relegation-discount' for my shared ST to be among folks who of course often complain now & then, often via letters to club, myself included regarding disability rights issues Leeds fans encounter.
    The club in that respect always directly communicate back in my experience, particularly under the Radz tenure so not all was negative & certainly they listened & acted to address matters.

Your choices to opiniate on matters i accept but i genuinely would like to know what would actually make you attend a match next season to cheer on our beloved club ?
    My ability to attend matches (home or away) has been affected by a whole raft of issues, as I imagine has yours and most other supporters. Very few have the luxury of making decisions entirely without having to consider matters such as transport, accommodation, costs of all those, as well as the ticket(s) themselves and their availability. I remember some mention of tickets for a match at Saints, but being absolutely honest I can't remember the when, or why I declined (if I did decline explicitly).

I'm sorry you consider my comments about how supporters "forget" the past as criticism. It's simply stating fact, that for whatever reason (and I've been as guilty of it in the past) LUFC supporters (perhaps others), are prepared to "move on" from situations where owners etc have pillaged the club without there ever being any clear indication that we as a body should maybe give our loyalty to the club because it's earned, not simply because someone (or something) owns the club, or a player pulls on the sacred shirt.

I'm pleased that your experience of communicating with LUFC has been positive, however my "dissatisfaction" relates to matters that couldn't be responded to meaningfully, given that they are (or were) to do with the recruitment "policy" adopted by our recently-departed DoF, the ticket prices issue you mention, and other "organisational" issues which neither I, nor any other individual supporter (or group of supporters) could expect any material change happening.

What would make me attend a match?

1. A club owner who demonstrates by their actions rather than words their integrity and honourable intentions towards the club

2. Skilled, professional, suitably experienced Head coach/manager with adequate back room staff able to maintain a fit, competitive playing staff

3. A playing staff who by their performances on the pitch show the kind of heart, commitment and passion that the clubs supporters have willingly demonstrated over decades at no cost, and considerable credit, to the club

4. Ticket prices that show the clubs desire to engage with and maintain a relationship with ALL levels of supporter (Mature singles, families, t e e n age supporters

5. A ground fit for purpose (the current state of ER is a disgrace, with a lick of paint here and a few posters to "brighten the place up", with (as examples), slightly improved beer dispensing yet with a slop house as male toilets in the John Charles stand (what a disgrace to have his name on such a travesty).

Would all that, if attended to, "make" me attend a match? Probably, provided health and other external factors were "on my side". Will they be attended to? I doubt it.

With the present ongoing shambles, we have heard precious little re season ticket sales etc. We normally get bombarded with" tickets selling like hot cakes etc", more like selling like a 2 week old sliced white. Just another issue, another to add to the ever growing to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    With the present ongoing shambles, we have heard precious little re season ticket sales etc. We normally get bombarded with" tickets selling like hot cakes etc", more like selling like a 2 week old sliced white. Just another issue, another to add to the ever growing to do list.
    Don’t think the position can last much longer, between the Athletic, LUST, YEP, various you tubers and the fan base if Radz carries on in his current vein he will get increasing flak and direct criticism which he seems to hate (judging from past statements and his response to the Athletic). Maybe he is trying to put pressure on the 49ers to pay closer to the agreed value (based on Leeds being in the prem) and it just posturing. I sure hope so.

It is not a total vacuum as they seem to be interviewing for a new manager, made the announcement that all non playing staff were protected from redundancy and pay cuts etc.

Just needs to get done and to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Don’t think the position can last much longer, between the Athletic, LUST, YEP, various you tubers and the fan base if Radz carries on in his current vein he will get increasing flak and direct criticism which he seems to hate (judging from past statements and his response to the Athletic). Maybe he is trying to put pressure on the 49ers to pay closer to the agreed value (based on Leeds being in the prem) and it just posturing. I sure hope so.

It is not a total vacuum as they seem to be interviewing for a new manager, made the announcement that all non playing staff were protected from redundancy and pay cuts etc.

Just needs to get done and to move on.
    You believe the tripe that comes out of leeds run mouths? Haven't you learned anything yet hope? If all is true than Radz is staying and 49ers will walk away. On the other hand why would they make decisions on manager players workers so on if the takeover will happen as to why would the 49ers want the current board to make those changes rather they do it there way.
    Some of those Leeds you tubers have a goods voice and are reaching thousands and already have turned on out illustrious owner.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)