+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radz latest Twitter post today.

Not sure about Harley’s but I do quite like bourbon.

WTF!!!

Are you serious? You have a blackbird in
    The UK? Where do you ride to let that thing unwind? I thought it was really crowded with babies around every bush and corner? That is serios machinery even here across the pond!

Bobbies

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not sure about Harley’s but I do quite like bourbon.
    The irony is that many of the best bourbon distillers are located in “dry counties” here in KY

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Puzzled ?

You've often mentioned over the years that you've only been able to attend a few games of your choice under i assume 'different owners' & possibly different Coaches' too. May i ask who the Chairman & Managers/Coaches were and why you felt able to attend ?

You also turned down an opportunity for a freebie Saints ticket plus shirts for your grandson from myself at one stage i recall.

Often your posts have been littered with attacks on ticket prices home & away going back to when my Mum was a club fan representative & you often mentioned that you had a ST in the past (1960s) but no more.

Yes, i'm upset at current events as well, more so my family but we move on from them (again) which is something you often criticise our fan base for. My extended family ages range from 10 to 70 actually all renewed ST's.

Daft as it seems I've just got my 'relegation-discount' for my shared ST to be among folks who of course often complain now & then, often via letters to club, myself included regarding disability rights issues Leeds fans encounter.
    The club in that respect always directly communicate back in my experience, particularly under the Radz tenure so not all was negative & certainly they listened & acted to address matters.

Your choices to opiniate on matters i accept but i genuinely would like to know what would actually make you attend a match next season to cheer on our beloved club ?
    Don´t waste precious time & / or energy on this tw@t !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Bobbies
    Bobbies and babies!

The Blackbird stood for a while after Mo passed away, so I'm in the process of stripping and rebuilding. Before that it wasn't that hard to find places if you get "out and about". The road between Winchester and Petersfield, and on to Brighton is one such, but to get legs stretched you need to get to the Cotswolds and on to the Welsh hills (just need to be careful as the 'bird isn't a sports bike and needs a bit more straight road than yours. The bobbies/plods (as opposed to babies) tend to spend most of their time sat on their arses drinking coffee and eating donuts in the office. They have mostly given up on traffic enforcement, very reactive as opposed to pro-active.

Keep it on the black stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Don´t waste precious time & / or energy on this tw@t !!!
    Always great to see your erudite and informative posts, keep up the good work.

One of the side effects of the covid and wokeness is traffic enforcement. I am a fairly focused and quick driver. A freak about focus on the road, lane discipline and road courtesy. We have a lot of multi lane roads along with a lot of vehicles on the road. We also have almost no driver licensing or training requirements. Unless you are driving a big semi truck it’s pretty much just a book and simple driver test. Some really bad drivers out here

I can’t believe how bad the driving is post covid. Almost no traffic enforcement due to fear of litigation or getting fired due to a wrongful stop. The crazies are out in force. The other day I’m on a 5 lane stretch of road doing 90 mph in the middle lane and a box trucks passing me at a 100+ and the far lane has a car doing 20 mph more than the truck.

A little enforcement or at least a presence would be a good thing.

PS. Just finished rebuilding my CBR F1 600. It’s a blast but the technology from 1988 to the present is unbelievable. Especially brakes!

I

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    One of the side effects of the covid and wokeness is traffic enforcement. I am a fairly focused and quick driver. A freak about focus on the road, lane discipline and road courtesy. We have a lot of multi lane roads along with a lot of vehicles on the road. We also have almost no driver licensing or training requirements. Unless you are driving a big semi truck it’s pretty much just a book and simple driver test. Some really bad drivers out here

I can’t believe how bad the driving is post covid. Almost no traffic enforcement due to fear of litigation or getting fired due to a wrongful stop. The crazies are out in force. The other day I’m on a 5 lane stretch of road doing 90 mph in the middle lane and a box trucks passing me at a 100+ and the far lane has a car doing 20 mph more than the truck.

A little enforcement or at least a presence would be a good thing.

PS. Just finished rebuilding my CBR F1 600. It’s a blast but the technology from 1988 to the present is unbelievable. Especially brakes!

I
    Some great places still to hit the open road here spaldy.

The New Forest, Devon, Cornwall, North Yorks and Northumbria. Suspect WTF in years gone by had also hit the Scottish
    Highlands which has spectacular open roads.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)