+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday.

Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday.

I thought that was really cruel on Barnsley.

That shouldn't have been a red card.

Just shows what a waste of time VAR is as more often that not it is just one referee rubber stamping the bad decision of another.

Then to play so well with 10 men for virtually all of the second half and extra time, only to concede a goal with the last kick of the match.

Horrible.

£60 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    £60 ��
    You'd better delete that before Acido sees it.

Serves him right for years of saying "Notts Forest" 😏

He's a tad upset and p!ssed off is our Burnsley fan Acido,and rightly soon the end of two dodgy VAR decisions.At the end of the day it makes you think what a shambles VAR is and do the big clubs get these decisions more in ***** games.🤔

Your a cheeky git Chalky lad lol, but I've known you a long time now on these boards, haven't I. 😇
    And hey, it will always be Notts Florist, and didn't they do well to stay up. Come on you reds!!!.
    Nahh then lads, I see Carlisle are up to Lg One. We haven't met in the league since season '85 I think. Welcome back to Oakwell. 👍

Alright Acido,all joking apart I really felt for you and the club after all of the fanfare of using var and then it being a shambles,it was a good game to watch if you was a neutral and I had settled down to penalties when the goal went in,it's hurts even more when it's so late in extra time to lose at Wembley

Ta Acido, aye it’s been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Ta Acido, aye it’s been a while.
    Yeah, and it might give me the excuse to post on here more often lol. Isn't that great news ehh Griffo. 😁

Be still my beating heart. You can get into predictocomp!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)