+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Norton-Cuffy

There is an excellent player there.

He needs to be coached in one position and stick to it. Much more experienced players struggle with moving between full back, winger and wing back.

Let him be a master of one.

PS
    I’d have him back in a heartbeat. That lad will keep improving.

We played him at right wing back he couldn't tackle so how's he going to.be a right back? I can spot a player Lamy Warney * him up him on right Chieo on left but it's said Lamy didn't tackle back but all wingers we've had since tell me any that knew how to? Chieo he's learnt to enough to get by. Bramall no positional sense when defending in our area replayed Cardiff game here watch their winning goal.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We played him at right wing back he couldn't tackle so how's he going to.be a right back? I can spot a player Lamy Warney * him up him on right Chieo on left but it's said Lamy didn't tackle back but all wingers we've had since tell me any that knew how to? Chieo he's learnt to enough to get by. Bramall no positional sense when defending in our area replayed Cardiff game here watch their winning goal.
    You're still on about that kid? He failed everywhere he went.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    You're still on about that kid? He failed everywhere he went.

He had some talent never got a chance here been wide men here since no better. He had to be played on the right. Will have lost focus like most young players when they get empty promises not showing belief in them. Hope Hull gets a chance to show if he can make it here. Kayode for me can't see a future for him here.

I can’t see a future for Gru either as he’s always looking back at Lamy, never forwards!

Hopefully he doesn’t go same way Izzy Brown has gone

Good look to Cuffy and after the banter with Wednesday idiots good luck to Brown in whatever you do

He had some talent never got a chance here been wide men here since no better. He had to be played on the right. Will have lost focus like most young players when they get empty promises not showing belief in them. Hope Hull gets a chance to show if he can make it here. Kayode for me can't see a future for him here.
    That's what happened to me. I was a reet ****ing player, but always played in wrong position and no one showing belief in me. I'd have played for England if it wasn't for old 'Mad Gazelle' Boggle Eyes MucStoaty, manager of the Kimberworth Sad Scouts 2nd XI. He's got a lot to answer for, that old *******. Cost his country a major talent.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    That's what happened to me. I was a reet ****ing player, but always played in wrong position and no one showing belief in me. I'd have played for England if it wasn't for old 'Mad Gazelle' Boggle Eyes MucStoaty, manager of the Kimberworth Sad Scouts 2nd XI. He's got a lot to answer for, that old *******. Cost his country a major talent.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re like a dog with a bone with Lamy. Citizen Erased is correct he failed just about everywhere he went. He failed at the French clubs he was at. He came over to England and failed with us Wimbledon & Grimsby. Even had a trial at Donkey Rovers and they didn’t set him on. He is now playing in the Cypriot second division which is about his level. To say he wasn’t given a chance is just stupid but that’s what most people expect from you.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    You’re like a dog with a bone with Lamy. Citizen Erased is correct he failed just about everywhere he went. He failed at the French clubs he was at. He came over to England and failed with us Wimbledon & Grimsby. Even had a trial at Donkey Rovers and they didn’t set him on. He is now playing in the Cypriot second division which is about his level. To say he wasn’t given a chance is just stupid but that’s what most people expect from you.
    Warne’s fault.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast