+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Norton-Cuffy

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Warne’s fault.
    It’s also Warne’s fault that Jake Hull isn’t getting a chance and Peltier has been offered a new contract.

Getting paid for working and living in Cyprus could be a lot worse though
    I assume he’s getting paid something?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Getting paid for working and living in Cyprus could be a lot worse though
    I assume he’s getting paid something?
    Very near Ayia Napa, I presume that's why he went there. Maybe that's one of the reasons his career hasn't taken off, too much partying?

Tony who used to be the DJ at Millmoor met him in a bar while on holiday out there last year.

re. Cuffy MT didn't make much of an effort to keep him half way through his loan so he's like me then knows next to nothing about football! May as well sack him now get another good human being manager in!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    re. Cuffy MT didn't make much of an effort to keep him half way through his loan so he's like me then knows next to nothing about football! May as well sack him now get another good human being manager in!
    Bloody el gru, there is another thing we now both agree on, you know next to nothing about football. I would have said nothing but I've seen worse from IBS so that's saved you. UTM

Matt Taylor said in the open mic forum at NYS that it is important that his players good people with excellent attitudes on and off the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Matt Taylor said in the open mic forum at NYS that it is important that his players good people with excellent attitudes on and off the pitch.
    He's also been very supportive of the players in their continued taking the knee stance.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    He's also been very supportive of the players in their continued taking the knee stance.

I'm not! What support do I get I've never got anything for nothing. Worked for everything I've got.

I'm not! What support do I get I've never got anything for nothing. Worked for everything I've got.

He can't say anything else he'd be outlawed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast