+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Norton-Cuffy

Norton-Cuffy

I notice he played in the U20s World Cup yesterday for England. Fair play to the lad.

Unfortunately we lost the game 2-1 against Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    I notice he played in the U20s World Cup yesterday for England. Fair play to the lad.

Unfortunately we lost the game 2-1 against Italy.
    He will have a decent career I think will the lad, he played well at wembley, in the championship play off final, I thought. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    He will have a decent career I think will the lad, he played well at wembley, in the championship play off final, I thought. UTM
    Yeah, he's a bit marmite though

Wouldn't have him back.

And that sums up, some of Rotherham United, so called supporters.!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wouldn't have him back.
    He’s a very good player and will most probably go on and have a premiership career.

He had more good games than bad. His skill is undoubtedly there.

What type of player do you bleeding want because you seem to reject everyone accept the ones that get released!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He’s a very good player and will most probably go on and have a premiership career.

He had more good games than bad. His skill is undoubtedly there.

What type of player do you bleeding want because you seem to reject everyone accept the ones that get released!

Before his loan ended here he wasn't starting he didn't deserve to. Need better.

Before his loan ended here he wasn't starting he didn't deserve to. Need better.
    Here’s my humble opinion for what it’s worth I have seen him twice for England u21s at NYS and he was the stand out player
    I couldn’t believe it when we landed him on loan and saw him probably another dozen games or so I’ve seen him prob another 6 times on sky etc with Coventry and I believe he’ll be Arsenal’s right back in a couple of years or they’ve got some good ones! Until recently they had Ben White at right back and he’s a centre half!
    As above I don’t know where we would get one better can you enlighten us
    We are supposedly after Reagan Poole from Lincoln City he’s probably very good and if he’s better than Norton Cuffy we’ve got a good un

I’m willing to stick my neck out and say Norton-Cuffy will end up being a better player and play at a higher level than anyone we’re going to sign this summer.

Was disappointed when he left in January, think we missed one there, obviously Coventry thought the same.
    Gru...you wouldn't know a decent player if took you out for a slap up chippy tea,bought you a pint of Old Peculiar, and tickled your todger on the way home.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast