+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 current Players that will be like new signings in the championship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

3 current Players that will be like new signings in the championship

1. Logan Chalmers
    Was on loan at Ayr where he played 11 (8 Starts) then on Loan at Tranmere where he played 13 (4 starts) seemed to be thought of quite well at Ayr so at this level could be good enough. Winger, best played on the right to cut in on his left.

2. Chris Mochrie
    Won league one with Dunfermline where he played 34 (22 Starts) should be ready to step up one league. Fast ball carrier, very 2 footed, could, along with Chalmers, be an exciting player at championship level.

Found this posted on twitter of him playing for Dunfermline this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MzsCnaZC7c

3. Archie Meekison
    Disappointing season for Archie only playing 7 times (1 start) for us. He then got injured in his first game for Falkirk. Good , solid central midfielder with quick feet not scared to want the ball.

Mochrie perhaps. Meekison yes. Chalmers no.

Chalmers is pish

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Mochrie perhaps. Meekison yes. Chalmers no.
    Agree

Jury came in with a guilty verdict on Chalmers ages ago. Move on, someone will take him.

Jury still out on the other two, having a long lunch, probably at the pub. I trust JG to decide on this. But the only chance of either being successful would be in a midfield with battle hardened pros who can do the dirty work for us.

No more nice guys aye

Chalmers' parent club don't want him. None of his loan clubs ever want to keep him. Says it all really.

Name:  sale.jpg
Views: 2064
Size:  20.6 KB

Logan Chalmers, now there is a player who i really dont think gets it!

I went along to a friendly a while back v Lochee, just to see if the one to watch i had heard rave reviews about would match the hype. Saw some really nice skill there, and im sure he even scored a peach of a goal, but something didnt add up right. Fast forward to when he got a run in the first team over the last 2 seasons, and i saw again there was some nice touches and skill, but ultimately he did little for the team and i ended up saying to my young lad, I JUST WISH HE WOULD TAKE HIS FECKING MAN ON! STOP FANNYING ABOUT AND BEAT THE FECKER!

He has had too many chance and needs to find his level away from Tannadice park. I however can accept if JG wants one last go a getting Logan to meet his potential.

Personally think Meekison has huge potential. His technical ability is outstanding. Brave on the ball and has a crestive spark. Hope we get to see him develop over next season. Very much liked what I have seen previously.

Also think Fotheringham offers more in way of hope than Chalmers does. Agree Chalmers hasn't really seized his opportunities and should move on if possible.

Silver lining of the disaster will be the chance to see more young lads get the chances they have worked and hoped for. Hopefully they have the hunger and desire to make the most of their opportunitues

4. Declan Glass ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)