+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Early-Bird Season Ticket Deadline Extended

Early-Bird Season Ticket Deadline Extended

We've extended the early bird and renewal purchase period following incredibly strong sales of 2023-24 season tickets.

With more than two months to go before we kick off our Sky Bet League Two campaign, sales have passed 4,000 – equalling the total number of full and half season tickets sold in 2022-23.

The club is delighted with this incredible level of support and has taken the decision to make the cheapest prices available until Tuesday 4 July. This includes seasonal hospitality.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/june/2023-24-season-tickets/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-06-2023 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We've extended the early bird and renewal purchase period following incredibly strong sales of 2023-24 season tickets.
    With more than two months to go before we kick off our Sky Bet League Two campaign, sales have passed 4,000 – equalling the total number of full and half season tickets sold in 2022-23.

The club is delighted with this incredible level of support and has taken the decision to make the cheapest prices available until Tuesday 4 July. This includes seasonal hospitality.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/june/2023-24-season-tickets/
    Well done Notts. I had hoped we'd hit the 5K mark but had a sneaking suspicion we might make 6K, maybe a bridge too far?

This seems to happen every season but in recent years it's accompanied by good ST sales news.

Over 4,000..... I hope we hear news of over 5,000 next month.

Yeah I’d like to think we get to 5k+
    They’re just waiting for Ruben to re-sign and Macauley to do his best Wolf of Wallstreet impression!