+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Official 2023-24 Aberdeen European Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    You sorted erchieplum???

Over 2000 sold in first hour it looks like.
    Think they are selling in batches so that they could hand back blocks if unsold- hope that is the case as some of our party having to wait until general sale

Just got a text from my son to say he got a ticket...£13.00.....there's really no justification for Scottish football prices.

You sorted erchieplum???

Over 2000 sold in first hour it looks like.
    Yes was on at 8 am and took 3 minutes to get onto system. Got seating tickets .well chuffed !

Vicente Besuijen is not in the Europa Conference League squad. All 13 of our summer signings are

Fit’s gaan on there, like?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Is anyone aware of how the top row of the South Stand is not to be used for the upcoming Euro games, due to UEFA regulations?

Got an email from the club advising me our season ticket seats are not available for the Euro games due to these regulations. Seems a bit strange, even more so that we were able to do so last Thursday.
    The South Stand seats have been release back to the club by UEFA, so got our own ST seats back for the games.

Ticket pick up over there for me in a flaming Irish pub. I honestly don't get the mentality of wanting to frequent Irish bars abroad. I must admit to being in the Irish embassy in Gothenburg but not for long especially as I could get a Guinness for £5 a mere 5 mins walk away.

I honestly don't get the mentality of wanting to frequent Irish bars abroad.
    They're only asking you to pick your ticket up ffs, nae spend yer whole trip there

All of our group games will be live on TNT Sports (formerly BT Sport). It'll cost just £30 a month to subscribe. So they can ram that up whichever hole they desire.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    All of our group games will be live on TNT Sports (formerly BT Sport). It'll cost just £30 a month to subscribe. So they can ram that up whichever hole they desire.
    That's good news. Means they'll be easier to find on IPTV.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516