+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2023-24 Aberdeen European Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Defeatist!!

We have a minimum of 8 games in Europe

Where is the Europa League final 2024?

Dublin
    The match will be played at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on 22 May 2024. The winners will earn the right to play against the winners of the 2023–24 UEFA Champions League for the 2024 UEFA Super Cup.

Flights and hotel booked anyone?

Ok, we have a minimum of 8 games in Europe. How many will we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's not possible to even hazard a guess yet until we see who we sign this Summer and whether we hold on to players like Duk as clearly there is going to be a lot of comings and goings.

Ask me again in August

We'll lose one, win one from the first two. Then when we drop to the Conference League groups we will win 3, draw 2, lose 1. I will tell you what we will win after that once we see the draw.

If we drop into the Europa Conference League, the final is in Athens. Which shares some letters with "Gothenburg".

It's a sign. It's coming hame.

We won’t win any of them and you will moan that it’s not good enough and call for Robson to be sacked.

Me an' Jimmy were nivver oot the Prince o' Wales, Atween Jimmy an masel, nane o' the twa o' us ever liked onythin by Pink Floyd. Neither Jimmy or masel ever liked sayin' 'Jimmy and I' ... or 'Neeps and I' cos it sounds poofy!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Me an' Jimmy were nivver oot the Prince o' Wales, Atween Jimmy an masel, nane o' the twa o' us ever liked onythin by Pink Floyd. Neither Jimmy or masel ever liked sayin' 'Jimmy and I' ... or 'Neeps and I' cos it sounds poofy!
    🤣

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Never liked Pink Floyd? Wakey wakey. Open your ears and let the music wash through.

So, the current state of play is that Aberdeen are a Priority One team in the draw for the Europa League play-off round, which takes place on August 4th.

This means we'll play a team which loses the Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round. Country protection does not apply, so there's a possibility of playing the Huns in a European tie.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast