+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The Joker cometh (NBA Finals thread FAO Notts78 & anyone interested)

O/T:- The Joker cometh (NBA Finals thread FAO Notts78 & anyone interested)

NBA finals start tonight - Miami Heat v Denver Nuggets

Can't wait. Who's watching or following?

Not watching, but will be following the results each morning after a game.

Joker and the Nuggets are gonna take it.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Not watching, but will be following the results each morning after a game.

Heat have been massive underdogs and written off throughout. This will be closer than some think.
    Heat have killed home advantage in the opening games of our last 2 rounds.
    I will get up (hopefully) to watch this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Heat have been massive underdogs and written off throughout. This will be closer than some think.
    Heat have killed home advantage in the opening games of our last 2 rounds.
    I will get up (hopefully) to watch this game.
    The Heat's achievement is immense - 8th seed, almost didn't get through the play-in tournament, getting thru 3 rounds, knocking off Bucks and Celtics in the process. Complete gamers.

Being the competitor, Jimmy Butler dismissed the Eastern Conf trophy and celebration. I hope they can get some satisfaction out of it, cos I'm thinking sweep.

First game might be the best, so maybe well worth making the effort to watch 1:30am, right?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    No doubts at all - the guy's a total genius

Heat hopefully, seen a few of their games over in Miami have a soft spot for them!!

Non interesting fact: at the Heat (Kaseya) Stadium it was the first Place I saw a Gender Neutral toilet, the States was the last Place I thought I would see one!

Heat back in it.

No mean feat beating Denver in their house. No one has done it since March!

Difference between game 1 & 2 was the points were spread across the team.

I watched the first half in which both teams blew leads. Miami up 11 at one point and then behind 15. Crazy, but this series is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Heat back in it.

No mean feat beating Denver in their house. No one has done it since March!

Difference between game 1 & 2 was the points were spread across the team.

I watched the first half in which both teams blew leads. Miami up 11 at one point and then behind 15. Crazy, but this series is alive.
    I was surprised. But happy to know there's another game to watch at least and that the series will go back to Denver.

Also surprising that scrap heap players like Kevin Love and Duncan Robinson are playing and doing stuff in the NBA Finals. Good for them.

3-1 Denver. It's over, there's just too big a difference between the two squads.

This could be the start of an epic run. I'd be happy if I can encourage just one person to get into this - the Joker is the one of the best watches in all of sport. For a 6' 11'' guy to dominate the most athletic league in the world with finesse, vision and imagination is amazing.
    You can make a great highlight reel for him every game, so many compilations out there, this a good one

Didn’t watch game 4 after staying up and watching us get blown away in game 3. I was optimistic we’d be competitive but sadly Denver are just too good. Jokic is an awesome player. As you said AC his playmaking is out of this world. His dominance at rebounds is unreal. He scores all manor of points.
    With all that said, they are far from a 1 man team. This mornings blow out showed that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast