+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow

I know where it is going
    You called me a *** trafficker. Screen shots.
    It was not called for.

Crikey, this went downhill fast. It bothers me where my money is going but I have little choice. US TV is unwatchable and I would gladly pay to watch UK TV legitimately but there is no way, which is ridiculous. Keep your chin up CA and ignore all the bollax.

Feel sorry for you overseas Millers, however sometimes on a Saturday being thousands of miles away is no bad thing !

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    It is, Frog, if they show as a many games as in the 22/23 season. However, didn't I read on here that Sky have done a deal with the EFL to show many more games from the Championship than they have in previous years? For those games the coverage will only be audio as great fire suggests.

I'm going to see how many games I Follow will be showing before re-signing. (I can get the Sky games on ESPN+ here using my son's subscription and coordinate it with I Follow audio but I won't bother with I Follow if that's nearly all the matches and it's going to cost £140.)
    They don't say which games are being sold until the month before and sometimes later. [I]'ve got my back-up already paid for for the year already in the tv so I don't lose it and run round in a panic with minutes to go before kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Crikey, this went downhill fast. It bothers me where my money is going but I have little choice. US TV is unwatchable and I would gladly pay to watch UK TV legitimately but there is no way, which is ridiculous. Keep your chin up CA and ignore all the bollax.
    BritBox and Acorn TV are available over there.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    BritBox and Acorn TV are available over there.
    That’s right GF. I dumped US cable services and now just stream everything I need with a Firestick My hi-speed internet and landline are $76 a month and I pay for Britbox Acorn etc through subscription/Amazon Prime. I get everything I need for less than $100 a month in total - and legally.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    They have done a deal but I think it might be from 2024-25 season.
    Thanks, GF. Didn’t realise that. Maybe another year then - though it looks like I follow’s position is getting precarious

Not sure if Britbox etc is live like our service ie we can watch Corra etc as it’s broadcast and then up to 2 weeks after. There’s also a massive library of tv series and movies. . I’ll have a look at Britbox though.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Not sure if Britbox etc is live like our service ie we can watch Corra etc as it’s broadcast and then up to 2 weeks after. There’s also a massive library of tv series and movies. . I’ll have a look at Britbox though.
    Watching Corra live! Nothing better to do at 2:30 on a sunny Florida afternoon then? We (Mrs. CA really ) watch it on Canadian TV but it's about 3 weeks behind. I think it's also on Hulu and maybe current?

Lol. I don’t watch it but the missus does. It’s far too pc for me these days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast