+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QA with Strang.

QA with Strang.

Smallest budget in the league, cant hold onto average players.

Its like the club has LESS money, with THREE monied "" investors".

The club is being bled.

I don't think that you can comment on the amount of cash available to spend when you don't put any into the club yourself Frank,staying away and complaining isn't going to bring in better players to secure league one survival next season,it will be interesting how Cambridge fare against Carlisle over the season

Aye, it’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you do with it.

Yes i can comment, ive bought season tickets, travelled the country, been a fan when i started to walk, etc, and been robbed over and over, not so much in the 60s and 70s when the club had a conscience.

People like me can take all sorts of punishment, but when weve had enough, it is a case of leaving a wasteland behind us, like the joker in that batman film, like adolf, osama.

If i could id close it down tomorrow, look back at an empty wasteland and think ive done a good job. Conscience?...zero.

p.s, the only reason im posting is too do as much damage as possible.

I hate to break this to Frank but every poster who reads your threads and replies to them supports a different club than Cambridge,the damage that you will do will be minimal to say the least

Your response is what ive come to expect, im sure some on the other board read this, attendances so to speak arnt that bad. They are yet to be stung by Barry, they wil eventually. TRUST is still there.

Even if i have prevented one attendance it will be worth it.

When the penny drops, that United fans have been robbed again, surely that will be it, kaput, finished, dead.

Taking the p is enjoyable anyway. The coming season will be a disaster. Barry wont care, hes got the ground untouchable.

Hes putting just enough money in to keep it going. Under Dogget he said the clubs income was five and a half mill, that was ten years ago or sommat.

Im sure Barry just keeps it ticking over if needed, while signing rubbish, it will be much more now, oh and the vast amounts of cash spent on the trust.

The clubs feet are on the trapdoor, its just a case of when. Plenty of entertainment there for me. And griff, VIVA Carlisle......6 points for you i hope.

According to strang hes hoping to sign more players that will impact the first team.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Rich comedy. They should be looking at strengthening to launch a promotion push.

Not starting from scratch. ARE YOU LISTENING MR SEASON TICKET BUYER. Its like United fans accept struggle like i would accept breathing.

The only time that this board gets any viewing figures is when kel puts a post up,he's like the pied piper for lurkers
    You spouting off on here is about as much use as firing a peashotter at an elephant

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)