+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T - An Evening With Jeff Stelling - Empress Rooms Mexborough - 24 September 2023

O/T - An Evening With Jeff Stelling - Empress Rooms Mexborough - 24 September 2023

Reyt Good Events announce -

An Evening With Jeff Stelling - Empress Rooms Mexborough - 24 September 2023.

The brilliant sports presenter will be in Mexborough for one night only, doing a
    question & answer evening, while speaking about his time with Sky Sports, with
    behind the scenes exposure.

Tickets -

VIP -- - £65 + £3 booking fee - £68
    Gold -- £40 + £3 booking fee - £43

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Reyt Good Events announce -

An Evening With Jeff Stelling - Empress Rooms Mexborough - 24 September 2023.

The brilliant sports presenter will be in Mexborough for one night only, doing a
    question & answer evening, while speaking about his time with Sky Sports, with
    behind the scenes exposure.

Tickets -

VIP -- - £65 + £3 booking fee - £68
    Gold -- £40 + £3 booking fee - £43
    Hope the “behind the scenes exposure”line doesn’t require another grovelling bbc interview..🤣

Not sure what's more shocking, Stelling coming to Mexborough or the fact that the Empress Rooms are still going

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not sure what's more shocking, Stelling coming to Mexborough or the fact that the Empress Rooms are still going
    Went to the Empress Rooms this last new-years-eve, had a great night, plus been since to see a tribute act.
    I was going in the Empress rooms late 1960's 70's & 80's, we had planned evening bookings then, booking
    around 80 people for dinner & dance, Tony Tarver was manager, one of the best dance floors in the Country,
    spring floor like Blackpool Tower ballroom.
    My wife went to dance lessons there late 50's early 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Hope the “behind the scenes exposure”line doesn’t require another grovelling bbc interview..藍
    I should have said, what happens behind the scenes, not exposure, my word that.

Better things to do with £43! Paying for my season ticket next week in full for starters! Never watched got it sky soccer Saturday same making more money for money gods!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Better things to do with £43!
    That’s a hell of a statement from a bloke who p*sses double that amount up the wall on the lottery on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    That’s a hell of a statement from a bloke who p*sses double that amount up the wall on the lottery on a weekly basis.

What am I getting back for my money? At least lotto I get something back with chance of joining money gods!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    What am I getting back for my money? At least lotto I get something back with chance of joining money gods!
    Good luck gru, don’t forget your best backer if you come up trumps 👍😄

Sterling in Mexborough sounds like a desperate man trying to coin owt in… sad really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast