+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T - An Evening With Jeff Stelling - Empress Rooms Mexborough - 24 September 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sterling in Mexborough sounds like a desperate man trying to coin owt in… sad really.
    Hot on the heels of Frank Bruno?

Which sort of supports your view

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hot on the heels of Frank Bruno?

Which sort of supports your view

Know what you mean arry!

Brin when I make lotto cough proper you've not doubted me so see you right. I'm a man of my word not like that tool who wouldn't pay Rotherham Hospice as promised. Read Breck in Advertiser this week re. there would see there right as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Know what you mean arry!

Brin when I make lotto cough proper you've not doubted me so see you right. I'm a man of my word not like that tool who wouldn't pay Rotherham Hospice as promised. Read Breck in Advertiser this week re. there would see there right as well.
    Cheers pal. Yes a great story of an amazing lady in the Tizer this week with Brecks endorsing her tremendous efforts over the years.

Cheers pal. Yes a great story of an amazing lady in the Tizer this week with Brecks endorsing her tremendous efforts over the years.

I felt same cause I've been in a similar situation with my Dad but he was a good age would have been alot worse for Breck his situation.

Sterling in Mexborough sounds like a desperate man trying to coin owt in… sad really.
    I & Casper were spending sterling in Mexborough Brin, but in Wetherspoon's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12