+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it gru..?.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Does that say winning £1million or more? on our National lotto. Like I said I'm not lucky I'd never win much on lucky dips same as anything else to do with luck. For me I believe my way it's my best chance of winning anything big.
    Good luck gru. I’ll give up trying to convince you that you’re talking b*llocks as it’s pointless. I’m just wasting my time and you don’t have enough brain cells to understand something incredibly simple so let’s leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Since they increased the number of balls from 49 to 59 the chances of winning the National Lottery jackpot is one in 45,057,474.

Euromiliions is one in 139,838,160.
    The lucky dip ratio is higher because those that pick their own numbers have a tendency to pick birthday's, so no numbers above 31.

Lucky dip is completely random across the whole number set.

I know a bloke from Rawmarsh who won £6.5m on a lucky dip.

Don’t think he’ll agree with your theory Gru.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The lucky dip ratio is higher because those that pick their own numbers have a tendency to pick birthday's, so no numbers above 31.

Lucky dip is completely random across the whole number set.

Well tell me this how my plans work sometimes I get between 10 & 14 free lucky dips usually all I get back if I'm lucky is another few more next to useless free lucky dips! I'm putting money on I'm not playing at it I know how it works. No chance will I win anything worth winning with free lucky dips. Tell you another thing about free lucky dips they almost always give you at least one number that was drawn out previous draw law of averages tells you chance of that number being drawn out again are I'd say extremely low.

Lucky dip or pick your own numbers, the jackpot odds are still ridiculously high.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Lucky dip or pick your own numbers, the jackpot odds are still ridiculously high.

Know that 45 million to one is it National lotto but if your not in it you can't win it! While camelot still run it I'll keep to my plans. Who runs it next see how they run it heard that they have plans to have 2 draws on Saturday's which will put people off I'm sure including me.

Just to attempt to add some clarity, if you toss a coin 49 times, and it comes down heads every time , what are the chances of ti coming down heads on the 50th toss?

When we were recently back in England a bird shat on Mrs. CA. She immediately declared it meant she was due some good luck and insisted we bought a lottery ticket. Did so for a Friday night draw (44M Euromillions?) using quick pick option and she couldn't believe we didn't get a single number. I've a feeling it's fixed!

Is anybody going to answer geetarman’s question?

He’s asked it a few times on this board

It seems to be bothering him

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is anybody going to answer geetarman’s question?

He’s asked it a few times on this board

It seems to be bothering him
    Why don't you answer, oh font of all knowledge. Bothering me...LOL.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast