+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it gru..?.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    When we were recently back in England a bird shat on Mrs. CA. She immediately declared it meant she was due some good luck and insisted we bought a lottery ticket. Did so for a Friday night draw (44M Euromillions?) using quick pick option and she couldn't believe we didn't get a single number. I've a feeling it's fixed!

CAM fixed? I'd say odds are against you added on to the massive odds of winning something big on the National lotto. Paying for lucky dips I wouldn't know cause I wouldn't. How many years have free lucky dips been in? a few. I would say it's into the hundreds I've had I can't remember ever winning more than £30 on very few occasions. Like I've said nearly always at least one number on them drawn out on previous draw which makes your chances of winning anything decent even harder. So yes numbers might be drawn out randomly but tickets you get before that draw on free lucky dips why are there nearly always at least one number on them from previous draw?

Evens

Correct. Thank you howdy. Although the point was if number 30 came out in the last draw, how does that affect the chance on number 30 coming out in the next. Simple answer, it doesn't. But that doesn't fit in with gru's system.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Well tell me this how my plans work sometimes I get between 10 & 14 free lucky dips usually all I get back if I'm lucky is another few more next to useless free lucky dips! I'm putting money on I'm not playing at it I know how it works. No chance will I win anything worth winning with free lucky dips. Tell you another thing about free lucky dips they almost always give you at least one number that was drawn out previous draw law of averages tells you chance of that number being drawn out again are I'd say extremely low.
    gru, I'm right behind you and if you want to believe you have a plan then go for it pal. It's YOUR money so you do what you want to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Correct. Thank you howdy. Although the point was if number 30 came out in the last draw, how does that affect the chance on number 30 coming out in the next. Simple answer, it doesn't. But that doesn't fit in with gru's system.
    It does actually because in Gru's system they simply forget to put ball 30 in the draw or maybe weigh it down with lead or make it slightly bigger so it can't get sucked up!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It does actually because in Gru's system they simply forget to put ball 30 in the draw or maybe weigh it down with lead or make it slightly bigger so it can't get sucked up!

Not that law of averages chances of a ball drawn out in previous draw being drawn out in next draw out of 59 balls I'd say odds against.

Not that law of averages chances of a ball drawn out in previous draw being drawn out in next draw out of 59 balls I'd say odds against.

edit... a number drawn out

Last night none of numbers drawn out in previous draw came out again. I know what I'm doing I've been gambling long enough. You've got to live it like I did with the horses I loved it met some of the finest men you'll ever meet characters 2 ones dead ones moved we'd trust each with money. Lotto I'm my own but I like the challenge. Last night on my 2nd plan none of numbers was drawn out so made those same 14 lines out again for Wednesdays draw. I'm feeling confident my way it's the only way I've got a chance of winning min' £1million for 5 numbers & bonus ball.

Last night none of numbers drawn out in previous draw came out again. I know what I'm doing I've been gambling long enough. You've got to live it like I did with the horses I loved it met some of the finest men you'll ever meet characters 2 ones dead ones moved we'd trust each with money. Lotto I'm my own but I like the challenge. Last night on my 2nd plan none of numbers was drawn out so made those same 14 lines out again for Wednesdays draw. I'm feeling confident my way it's the only way I've got a chance of winning min' £1million for 5 numbers & bonus ball.

edit... each other with money

Was it Mike Tyson what said everyone has a plan till they get hit on the chin..!..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast