+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it gru..?.

Is it gru..?.

Has his guaranteed system finally worked to scoop the big prize..

UK EuroMillions ticket-holder wins £111.7m

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65795050
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 03-06-2023 at 09:17 AM.

If so

Prepare for an immediate Rotherham United buy out, Steve Evans reinstated as manager and Ronnie Wood to play Live at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Has his guaranteed system finally worked to scoop the big prize..

UK EuroMillions ticket-holder wins £111.7m

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65795050
    I don’t think he does the Euromillions. He prefers to waste £96 a week on the off chance he gets the much smaller payout of the National Lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I don’t think he does the Euromillions. He prefers to waste £96 a week on the off chance he gets the much smaller payout of the National Lottery.

Correct National lotto £1million for 5 no's & bonus ball will do me. Got two plans my original plan won me £260 Wednesday + £30 my dad's old line. Got winnings in Morrisons Bramley then put my 2nd plan on were I have 14 lines change any no's drawn out told who served me this woman my 2nd plan that's my best chance of winning something big. I'm confident about that, just got to keep working to the plan when I change no's I look at most overdue no's to be drawn out sometime I'll use them or I look at my original plan at no's that haven't been drawn out recently.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Correct National lotto £1million for 5 no's & bonus ball will do me. Got two plans my original plan won me £260 Wednesday + £30 my dad's old line. Got winnings in Morrisons Bramley then put my 2nd plan on were I have 14 lines change any no's drawn out told who served me this woman my 2nd plan that's my best chance of winning something big. I'm confident about that, just got to keep working to the plan when I change no's I look at most overdue no's to be drawn out sometime I'll use them or I look at my original plan at no's that haven't been drawn out recently.
    Thanks for clearing that up. ???

edit... this woman told her

Your plan is stupid and makes absolutely no difference to your odds. If you had nothing but lucky dips your odds would absolutely identical. It’s not confidence, it’s delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Your plan is stupid and makes absolutely no difference to your odds. If you had nothing but lucky dips your odds would absolutely identical. It’s not confidence, it’s delusion.

Talk stupid lucky dips no way I'd win anything big with them had loads of free lucky dips never won more than £30 with them. Why do they have different machines & set of balls? got to be a reason. On lucky dips almost all of them will be at least one number they know won't be drawn out I'm certain on that.

Talk stupid lucky dips no way I'd win anything big with them had loads of free lucky dips never won more than £30 with them. Why do they have different machines & set of balls? got to be a reason. On lucky dips almost all of them will be at least one number they know won't be drawn out I'm certain on that.
    You might be certain but you’re wrong. It’s COMPLETELY RANDOM. Any 6 numbers has EXACTLY the same odds as any other. They have a different set of machines and balls to stop idiots claiming it’s fixed. Your theory is brain dead.

Cloud cuckoo land

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast