+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Faces Ronnie Wood

O/T Faces Ronnie Wood

CAM delete all thread only worked for one.

Belated happy birthday to Ronnie Wood June 1st he's my hero along with Rod when's he's with him!

Definitely over 30 and not very tall .

John Peel back in early 70's called Faces best band in the world can't argue with that. Ronnie Wood from then to now still one of best guitarists ever.

I love Ronnie Wood. Not many people could replace Mick Taylor, but Ronnie managed it. Lovely bloke too.

I happened upon a sky arts programme which featured Ronnie wood some time back. It had already started so didn’t catch it all. It was about his life from early days, it was set in a studio with him painting. Apparently he's not without some art talent too. Was a good watch, would like to see it again in its entirety.
    The programme had other interviews and contributions from various people about the 60,s band scene. A lot of the musicians knew each other and there was a lot of collaboration across bands, they shared shady management and music promoters.
    One amusing recollection mentioned at Rotherham baths about gene Vincent, some bother was brewing outside after a performance, waiting outside was group of locals. Gene vincent settled it when he pulled out a gun and all scarpered.
    Looking at the history of gigs the show was actually Rawmarsh baths 62 ish I think it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast