+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't worry be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Stop worrying about.There's nothing you can do.Concentrate on who we need to bring in at BFC and who can go to help balance the
    finances.
    A good dose of Russian radiation and none of it will matter barrie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't be bothered about a bit of radiation mon ami, it's the Russian Air Force bombing Entwistle reservoir you should be worrying about.

Israel has reaffirmed its capability for a preemptive strike on Iran, which would likely lead to a multifront war with serious ramifications for the region.
    https://images.jpost.com/image/uploa...7,w_822/534371

Netanyahu :
    “The reality in our region is changing rapidly. We are not stagnating. We are adapting our combat doctrine and our possibilities for action in keeping with these changes. We are committed to acting against the Iranian nuclear program, against missile attacks … and against … what we call a multifront campaign.” The statement came hours after the Israeli prime minister accused the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) of “capitulation” to Iran.

In context: Under the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear deal, Iran agreed to limit its uranium stockpile and to enrich uranium only to 3.67%. Since the US unilaterally withdrew from the deal in 2018, Iran has said that it is enriching uranium up to 60% purity.
    Iran’s uranium stockpile has also grown tenfold since the fall of the nuclear deal. Amid the backdrop of numerous statements suggesting that Israel is on the verge of military action against Iran, Citrinowicz urged caution. “The situation is worrisome but at this point does not merit dramatic action,” he said.

Israel is believed to be behind hundreds of airstrikes and other operations against the Iranian nuclear program. These include assassinations of senior Iranian scientists and cyberattacks against nuclear facilities. Israel’s current military exercise is meant to prepare the country for a prolonged multifront war, the scenario Israel expects should it strike Iran.

Israeli officials have repeatedly conveyed that they will not tolerate Iranian nuclear capability. Israel sees Iran as its archenemy and the Islamic Republic’s nuclear aspirations as its most formidable threat.

Whether Israel will follow through on its threats of a preemptive strike remains to be seen. As major ramifications are expected, Israel appears to be treading carefully before taking steps that would change the face of the Middle East.

It would change the faces of a lot of people Balan.

Attachment 24337

BT : Is that some form of a dress made of Harris tweed? We do not have that here in Israel, well, not real Harris tweed ,its a criss-cross pattern ! They look like more European? Oh dear! ( We do have loads of sunshine here, so they look too pale, in comparison. ) Already the sun is shining from March/April, to be able to go and sunbathe if you want, and everyday too, yes, even earlier down in Eilat, but slowly it comes here to the Galilee, in the north, even now I sit at home with the air conditioner's switched on! Then who would wear a long woollen dress like that ,I believe, its all shorter skirts here in the cities ,towns (except for religious girls, what is for them 'modesty?'). Everyday the sunshine! But I still prefer it to the rain in Lancashire, on the morning of a / before a, cricket match, I looked out of the window to ask ''would we be playing today?''

As a kid in Rishton, I remember, I asked the sports teacher ,one day before a football game I was near our sports teacher, and stopped, looking at the football field ,to ask him , ''would we be swimming today or play football?

BT: (That photo !) On 2nd thoughts are those Burnley supporters seen fed up after playing Oswaltwistle United?

I believe it was SOCRATES who said "The unexamined life is not worth living". BT is in good company here. No point in living with your head in the sand imo, must be bloody boring.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Never a truer statement BT - so why worry if it happens I can’t stop it / change it or affect it so
    I’ll just enjoy as much as I can what I have in my life while I’ve got it.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Never a truer statement BT - so why worry if it happens I can’t stop it / change it or affect it so
    I’ll just enjoy as much as I can what I have in my life while I’ve got it.
    That's the reason why me and the missus are doing one holiday trip a month and counting army88.

Not much happiness on the West Bank Balan..?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middl...CfEDWy1-6BXhRk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)