+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ange Postecoglou

Ange Postecoglou

Tottenham fans make me laugh by being disappointed getting this bloke in who has a track record of winning Trophies.

Tottenham won the League Cup 15 years ago, The FA Cup 32 years ago and the league 62 years ago.

What did "World Class" Managers José Mourinho and Antonio Conte do there that was so magical?

It is more of a matter whether Ange Postecoglou is punching down.

The ever nearly men.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Tottenham fans make me laugh by being disappointed getting this bloke in who has a track record of winning Trophies.

Tottenham won the League Cup 15 years ago, The FA Cup 32 years ago and the league 62 years ago.

What did "World Class" Managers José Mourinho and Antonio Conte do there that was so magical?

Wow Scum, didn't realise Spurs lack of trophies was that extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post

Think is generally disillusionment with the board and the running of the club football side of things and hunger for success which heightened with the new stadium .apparently they added a booking fee to season ticket renewals this summer to tickets that are already costing thousands..basically
    when things mount up big or small fans will hit out at anything..!.