+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware

Beware

One more of our creatures that Chalky won’t have seen.

As well as the ones that glow in the Dark and the two headed cows.

This week the search for the ginger arsed elusives finally comes to an end as I have heard whispered tales of the mythical beasts from local folk in taverns in the Deep South who know them well
    I’ve been reassured that my long journey to islands far,far away (£35 return) will be a fruitful one and not to overindulgent in the local grog that they call Rattlers due to potency to those not used to it
    So farewell my friends,the next journey starts tomorrow and I shall return with tales of the fabled big tailed rodents that roam these places

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    This week the search for the ginger arsed elusives finally comes to an end as I have heard whispered tales of the mythical beasts from local folk in taverns in the Deep South who know them well
    I’ve been reassured that my long journey to islands far,far away (£35 return) will be a fruitful one and not to overindulgent in the local grog that they call Rattlers due to potency to those not used to it
    So farewell my friends,the next journey starts tomorrow and I shall return with tales of the fabled big tailed rodents that roam these places
    Have a good journey Chalky.

Hopefully you'll be back in time for next season's Predictocomp!

Isle of Wight or Brownsea Island ?

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Have a good journey Chalky.

Hopefully you'll be back in time for next season's Predictocomp!
    I shall returning a few weeks howoldboy 😎

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Isle of Wight or Brownsea Island ?
    Those are mere steps across a puddle compared to far the flung place that im heading to Alfie because tomorrow I'm off to the Scilly Isles to seek the fluffy eared beauties and I'm right excited,the Scilly Isles are on my bucket list that I'm making a start on and what's even better there's squirrels there,red squirrels to be precise and they all hang around the Abbey I'm reliably informed by the people that are in the know

Those are mere steps across a puddle compared to far the flung place that im heading to Alfie because tomorrow I'm off to the Scilly Isles to seek the fluffy eared beauties and I'm right excited,the Scilly Isles are on my bucket list that I'm making a start on and what's even better there's squirrels there,red squirrels to be precise and they all hang around the Abbey I'm reliably informed by the people that are in the know
    Chalky,I have a true tale for you about the Scilly Isles..My son went there with his wife for a long weekend about 12 years ago and was walking along a beach when they came across a big package that had been washed up on the beach,it was full of drugs so they carried it to the local Post office who locked it up in their big safe until the police came from the mainland and it had over 2million quids worth of drugs in it.Cant remember what it was,but he never got a thankyou or a reward for handing it in. Often tell him he should have brought it back with him. Lol..
    So,keep your eyes peeled whilst walking on the beach mate.😁👍

"The red squirrel is one of Britain's most treasured native creatures, but it's also one of its most endangered.
    A project aims to provide red squirrels with a brand new home in the Isle of Scilly where there are currently no grey squirrels.
    A group of red squirrels from the British Wildlife Centre in Surrey was transported to Cornwall and then flown by helicopter from RNAS Culdrose to Tresco Abbey Gardens in September 2013".

But the ones you may see are southern softie squirrels from Surrey Chalky.

Not in the same league as a genuine Cumbrian red.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuYRDHkGPNE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)