+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Song to Run Out to

Song to Run Out to

Who thinks we should run out to Radar Love by Golden Earing

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Who thinks we should run out to Radar Love by Golden Earing
    Great record...

Certainly would be unique as I doubt anyone else uses it.

It's been a dream of mine ever since I saw the clear benefits of the radar's recruitment.

If it happens at a Notts home game next season, the sick and twisted irony would be that there is a strong chance I wouldn't see it in person.

#radarlove

I think too many in the Pavis stand would object to that. Maybe pre match warm up but being as they don't run out anymore, it might be a tad too heavy. On last seasons performances, especially the last two, and I know we'd be slightly pinching Birmingham City's unique song, but IMO it should be 'Keep right on to the end of the road'. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    I think too many in the Pavis stand would object to that. Maybe pre match warm up but being as they don't run out anymore, it might be a tad too heavy. On last seasons performances, especially the last two, and I know we'd be slightly pinching Birmingham City's unique song, but IMO it should be 'Keep right on to the end of the road'. Lol
    That parade of players shaking hands is a parody of friendly comradeship or fair play. Not one player or supporter believes it achieves or displays anything other than a compulsory routine lacking any kind of friendship whatsoever.

I actually thought we sounded great after Scott’s peno winner singing we’re the black & white army so don’t think it needs changing, just need to get the timing right so it stops on the pa system a few seconds before kick off so the crowd can sing a couple of choruses, acapulco stylie

Are we signing a Mexican?

auto text

One of my favourite football songs ever, traditional, proper, unique. Would be sacrilege to pinch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast