+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: "Swoops". Transfer thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    £12 million plus McNally for Gyorkes, which values McNally at around £8 million. Sounds too good to be true imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    £12 million plus McNally for Gyorkes, which values McNally at around £8 million. Sounds too good to be true imo.
    Perhaps it's Gyokeres who's over valued at £20 million.

Thing is VK is showing no interest in signing him, so it's all a bit academic really.

Perhaps it's Gyokeres who's over valued at £20 million.

Thing is VK is showing no interest in signing him, so it's all a bit academic really.
    Maybe VK was put off by the fee, I thought we were in for him at one point. If the above did come to fruition, I cannot believe we would turn it down, it's the deal of a lifetime for us. As I said though, far too good to be true.

Why do we always do this dance..?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...m-bid-27195061

Maybe VK was put off by the fee, I thought we were in for him at one point. If the above did come to fruition, I cannot believe we would turn it down, it's the deal of a lifetime for us. As I said though, far too good to be true.
    He's a lovely footballer though sinkov, I think he would improve our offence enormously.

Well BT you might be right but my mithering as you put it are my thoughts, views and opinions which are every bit as good as anyone else and so I will continue to express my points irrespective whether of not you or anyone else agree or disagree. We certainly need some players who know how to play at this new level.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Well BT you might be right but my mithering as you put it are my thoughts, views and opinions which are every bit as good as anyone else and so I will continue to express my points irrespective whether of not you or anyone else agree or disagree. We certainly need some players who know how to play at this new level.
    I like Jack Clarke Lancy but others may not. Football is a wonderful vehicle to generate a whole range of opinions. Opinion away my mate.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    He'a always telling me to stop mithering Lancaster, but I ignore him, I like a good mither. You just continue to mither to your heart's content.

Just one comment, we already have Rodriguez, Cork, O'Shea, Brownhill, JBG, Roberts and Taylor who know how to play at this level, and given that Beyer, Ekdal, Al Dakhil, Benson, Cullen and Zaroury were all outstanding in the Championship, it's reasonable to assume they can make the step up. That gives us a base of 13 plus two loanees to come in. Of course we need a few more, but we're not that badly off.

He's a lovely footballer though sinkov, I think he would improve our offence enormously.
    So do I, in fact if we're going to spend some serious money, I'd rather it was spent on Gyorkes rather than Tella, I'm not 100% convinced about Nathan in the PL, l think he could get found out.

So do I, in fact if we're going to spend some serious money, I'd rather it was spent on Gyorkes rather than Tella, I'm not 100% convinced about Nathan in the PL, l think he could get found out.
    I'll have to disagree with you on this one mon ami, for thirty minutes he ran the City defence ragged in the FA Cup. He has pace to burn, can score with both feet and is a better than decent header of the ball. VK obviously shares your doubts which intrigues me.

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)